Media 2014 BFFL trade dicussing thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Instead of pming everyone unless it's top secret and you don't want Reardo to know about it then just ask in here.

Cairns are after a decent backmen, and a decent centreman. I'm pimping everyone out no one is safe from my, I'm the Guggenheim of the BFFL.

what you got for me?

What would you offer for Bock?

Garland and Magner? or Garland and Dunn? or Yeo and Pfieffer?

Or Aaron Edwards and Overall 28?

Josh Kennedy (Syd) up for grabs, will take a A grade forward or a mid/back and picks combo.

PM me

Travis Cloke for the Syd and overall 17.
Or
Luke McGuane and Yeo for the Syd

Garland and Magner? or Garland and Dunn? or Yeo and Pfieffer?

Or Aaron Edwards and Overall 28?

Magner and Pfeiffer are no longer on AFL lists.

The Cobras are searching for decent forwards and a back up ruckman. All players up for trade.

Some players the Cobras would be interested in attracting to the club include;

B Vince, N Vardy, J Polec, V Michie, S Savage, D Thomas, J Darling, J Pittard.

Let me know if you have one or more of these players and would be interested in investigating a trade...

Magner and Pfeiffer are no longer on AFL lists.

Weren't they elevated off the rookie list?

My bad i'll have another look.

My other offers are still on the table, plus i'd look at a clean swap for Cross.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If someone wants a R/F I have Hampson who will be looking at more game time at the tigers

I'm interested. Shoot me off a PM if you like as I really don't know who each person has in their team.

Are you one of the new blokes? Who did you take over? So I can look at your players on the UF site

Yeah new team so I'm not sure what old team I was on UF. I posted a team thread in this forum though that lists my players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back