2015 SuperCoach Regrets/Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I need a rookie to stand up in place of one of my soft premos (I'm looking at you Picken & TMitch) they spud up. Thanks for nothing Pearce & Goddard, spuds!

By far my biggest regret and farkup was using my final trade & trading out Treloar > Priddis last week. Thought he'd be out for min 2 weeks with a groin injury.

Meanwhile, Parker(m8) breaks his ankle & the curly haired **** has his worst score in 2 years.

My gut told me to hold on Treloar. I would've used my final trade of Parker>Sloane.

To rub salt in the wounds I now have Priddis ??? & Maynard 22 (Parkers cover) as opposed to Treloar 114 & Sloane 149.

Cost me all prelims :mad::mad::cry::cry:
Bloody hell that sucks. Better luck next year Kadog.

Season over!!!! (I'm still alive in BF Mag4) but lost my cashy.:(

By 5 fuggin points!!!:mad::)

Best week finish:320

Overall (so far): 18,686 (s**t but I play in a crap league & thought I'd almost planed it well enough)

So this vid sums up my season & the Pies too.

By the way, does anyone still have photos of toxic with the gavel & Judge Judy?

What round was Judd Magic out of trades?:p

Season over!!!! (I'm still alive in BF Mag4) but lost my cashy.:(

By 5 fuggin points!!!:mad::)

Best week finish:320

Overall (so far): 18,686 (s**t but I play in a crap league & thought I'd almost planed it well enough)

So this vid sums up my season & the Pies too.

By the way, does anyone still have photos of toxic with the gavel & Judge Judy?

What round was Judd Magic out of trades?:p

Oh my little fatspider

This guy. Never again.

JORDAN_1559%5B2%5D.jpg

I was in court watching
Exactly why I had to get the AVO. Always watching.:rolleyes:

The shower cam I could live with (I can't speak for the rest of the world;) ) but goddammit, toilet came was just too far!!!:D:p

In Round 14 I traded Hamling to Freo's Hurley (a non playing rookie) so I could loop one of my 7 playing defenders each week: Shaw, Hodge, Simpson, Newnes, BSmith, Oxley & Saad (who later became McDonald) and not for one ******* week have I had all 7 playing. :mad:
Still waiting for all 7 to play. :cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back