Player Sponsorship 2016..JIMMY AISH - Aish Pin winner drawn p35

Firstly let me say how wonderfully kind and generous you all are for giving NT.Thunder back his prize.:thumbsu::hearts:

Secondly I've done the draw for the 5 tickets for the Copeland Dinner. Please check the details below and let me know if you can't come.
I'm sorry you couldn't all win as I know how many of you would love to go.
The winners are

Ulahoopski
Kashyboy
PicaBoo
PTpie
Morganashlee

Date: Friday 7 October
Venue: Palladium Ballroom @ Crown
Time: 7pm for 7.30pm start

Dress: Lounge Suit

Includes: 3 course meal, premium beverages, address from President Eddie McGuire and Coach Nathan Buckley

Price: $250 per ticket

Grats to the winners! Wonderful prize. :)

Every dollar has now been spent, so that's it for another year. All that remains are the photos and reports from the events.
And Raveneyes I really hope you get your pin soon.

Congratulations everyone:)

Thank you, as do I.

It's a small object. Probably worth 10 bucks. But it's a Collingwood item, and the only bloody thing I ever won, dammit!!! :mad::eek::(:'(:'(:'(

Mark my words, if the blasted thing finally gets here, I will inundate this thread with photos of the thing!!!! :thumbsu:

Firstly let me say how wonderfully kind and generous you all are for giving NT.Thunder back his prize.:thumbsu::hearts:

Secondly I've done the draw for the 5 tickets for the Copeland Dinner. Please check the details below and let me know if you can't come.
I'm sorry you couldn't all win as I know how many of you would love to go.
The winners are

Ulahoopski
Kashyboy
PicaBoo
PTpie
Morganashlee

Date: Friday 7 October
Venue: Palladium Ballroom @ Crown
Time: 7pm for 7.30pm start

Dress: Lounge Suit

Includes: 3 course meal, premium beverages, address from President Eddie McGuire and Coach Nathan Buckley

Price: $250 per ticket

Every dollar has now been spent, so that's it for another year. All that remains are the photos and reports from the events.
And Raveneyes I really hope you get your pin soon.

Congratulations everyone:)
This is without doubt the POTY!! Going to be a BIG weekend - birthday on the 5th October so I'll treat this as present of the decade! Thanks Uncle Chance and Aunty Fate!

and NT.Thunder where's your report?

Hope you two had a good time, made better by an unexpected win:)

I posted this in the match day autopsy thread but if anyone wants to know anything more specific just let me know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't believe just how good Darcy Moore is already and how good the kid will be.

Need to build a team around him.

Was intrigued to listen to a guy sitting at our table at the pies function mention we are into Jeremy Cameron pretty heavilly - i guess we missed the memo that he signed with GWS for 5 years.

That said, I think we should chase another young power forward to support him.

The function was good. Ed really is a good speaker and he spoke at length with a particular focus on women at the club, our new Womens football and netball teams and the support the club affords them. Very smart given his recent criticism over the Caroline Wilson debacle.

Our events coordinator is leaving the club to take up a role with the VRC and he had her up on stage talking about how wonderful and supportive the club and Ed have been and then was presented with the biggest flower arrangement I've ever seen.

The people at the function were fantastic and the player sponsorship is bigger than i ever imagined. We had sponsors for Marley Williams and Rupert Wills at our table who knew the boys very well and said what greatand approachable guys they are.

Very thankful for this opportunity and is good to have some perspective of the club from events like these and listen to the good they do outside of football. Last week they raised $500k from just one event for the homeless in Vic - my question is why don't the media report on the many good contributions the club and Ed make to society.

My faith is restored

Back