2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

You make it sound like Tamar will be a bad side? From all reports that I've heard Tamar are expecting finals and I wouldn't be surprised if they make it. Will be a lot more competitive than previous seasons
The cats will finish 6th, top 5 too strong, expect their reserves to be the big improvers from the club with a lot of new faces and plenty of numbers.

Tips for this weekends games?
Bracknell easily over Bridgenorth.
Scottsdale easily over Longford.
Rocherlea will get over Georgetown.
South will thrash Deloraine.

Tamar should get over Perth by a few goals.
Old Scotch will get over Evandale but should be close. Could go either way really.
Uni will get over the Suns pretty easily.
St Pats to beat OLs. We'll see if OL's are as good as what airseattle and loyalfooty think they are.

W

Old Scotch will get over Evandale but should be close. Could go either way really.
St Pats to beat OLs. We'll see if OL's are as good as what airseattle and loyalfooty think they are.
Where are you getting these div 1 games from? There is only one game and that's bracknell and bridgenorth?

cats, uni and st pats all to win easily, only possible close game I see is scotch and evandale.

Any news on perth? Whos left since the fight and how come the president hasnt resigned or been sacked?

Unbelievably President keeping his job, Miler has resigned as assistant coach as a result, and may return to play for ST Pats. Damien Ryan staying on as senior Coach.

Scotch big winners in Div 2 and have stamped themselves as clear favourites for 2016.
Massive winners and they had no luke french, tom allison, chris hughes or Adam Docking. They are going to be very hard to beat! On the other side, tamar's hopes of finals aren't over but if they were any chances they should have beaten perth at home.

Other scores were as expected

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scary performance by Scotch and they're clearly the team to beat. Evandale were down a lot of numbers though:

Wawrick Johnson
Tom Chugg
Clinton Black
Tyler Brown
Jarred Allen
Ben McPherson
Mitch Stagg
Mat Williams

That's just missing from last years finals sides. They also had Mick Rainbow go down with a serious Achilles, Nick Walker knocked out, Vittori with a suspected broken arm and Collis off at half time with a knee.

Unacceptable performance, but I don't think we will see that margin again.

Scary performance by Scotch and they're clearly the team to beat. Evandale were down a lot of numbers though:

Wawrick Johnson
Tom Chugg
Clinton Black
Tyler Brown
Jarred Allen
Ben McPherson
Mitch Stagg
Mat Williams

That's just missing from last years finals sides. They also had Mick Rainbow go down with a serious Achilles, Nick Walker knocked out, Vittori with a suspected broken arm and Collis off at half time with a knee.

Unacceptable performance, but I don't think we will see that margin again.

I think you will find Scotch were without about half a dozen of their senior players, lost Ellis in the first half and finished the game with 17 on the field for half of the last quarter...

And to think this was there first hit out of the season..

Intered

Tamar vs Perth was a bit of a boil over apparently beau hills played back for most of game then went forward in the last and kicked 4? Might have been even bigger margin if Rhind new what he was doing...

Meander infront of Uni in the last quarter, apparently gave away a few 50's in the last and kicked poorly all game. Wouldn't be surprised if they pinch a few wins from the top 4 sides if they get it together at the right time.
thats exactly what happened, Beau could have ended up with a big bag had he been there all day, mind you he was pretty handy at CHB also.

So does anyone know if the rumors regarding murf being reported on the weekend are true?? Apparently did not accept the 2 weeks offered and that was only because he doesn't have any to give.. Very very close to the limit of 16 week and a ban.
Was reported twice.

Softest report I've ever seen. Don't even like scotch or that murfet fella... Free kick yes but reported by both umpires is a joke.
Someone doesn't like him
his lucky he wasnt reported for headbutting axton, only got sent off. the umpires will protect anyone with their head over the ball, murfet only had eyes for the player.

his lucky he wasnt reported for headbutting axton, only got sent off. the umpires will protect anyone with their head over the ball, murfet only had eyes for the player.
I've heard blokes from Evandale say that it was soft and only deserved a free kick.
Sounds like div 2 is going to be a one horse race anyway this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back