Preview 2016 Round 19 Sydney Swans v Freo Dockers "Craig Nettelbeck Cup"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from all the puns, just thought I'd put this out there...

Took my mate's little sis to the airport to meet the boys and she wanted to get her hat signed. Course the marker we brought with us ran out and my mate's sister (who is 7) started freaking out when I told her we'd probably have to save the signatures for later. Lo and behold Jordan Foote went out of his way to pull a working marker out when he heard. I found out later he'd gone to the trouble of asking one of the other Swans supporters if he could use the marker and return it afterwards. Made her day and also saved my ass, but it shows he's a bloody good bloke who genuinely cares for the fans.

I was already his biggest advocate but I am now whole-heartedly steering his bandwagon. See you all when he's a triple premiership captain, Norm Smith medallist, four-time All Australian and Brownlow medallist.;)
sounds like a top bloke, get any other sigs?

mcveigh doing some work by himself..possible final fitness test
How did you find out when they were training? My next door neighbour is a meteorologist. He thinks most of the rain tomorrow will be in the morning, although possibly till late morning, and the afternoon will be ok. Meteorologists are actually much better forecasters than economists.

How did you find out when they were training? My next door neighbour is a meteorologist. He thinks most of the rain tomorrow will be in the morning, although possibly till late morning, and the afternoon will be ok. Meteorologists are actually much better forecasters than economists.
i got an email from the club

That is not a very high bar to clear

Huge effort considering all the travel the WA teams have to do. Will go down as one of Freo's greats in the years to come.
I know the Dockers haven't been around for that long, but at what point did he become their greatest ever? He'd have to be the one of the (if not the) youngest to be greatest ever for their club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back