Preview 2016 Round 19 Sydney Swans v Freo Dockers "Craig Nettelbeck Cup"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This danger game nonsense needs to stop. Fremantle are an absolute heap of s**t, and if they had the ability to "lift" for an arbitrary games figure for their captain then surely they would have demonstrated some skill in the preceding 17 games. If we lose it will be shambolic

This danger game nonsense needs to stop. Fremantle are an absolute heap of s**t, and if they had the ability to "lift" for an arbitrary games figure for their captain then surely they would have demonstrated some skill in the preceding 17 games. If we lose it will be shambolic

I think some have this nervousness around the team it's a peculiar feeling hard to describe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats not quite as motivating as say Al Pacino in Any Given Sunday. But i agree

Thats night quite as motivating as say Al Pacino in Any Given Sunday. But i agree

Same. I said before that I thought they would lift for this game and I still do, but we should still win this game well regardless.

I would have said the same about Brissy earlier. Carlton last week. Nothing is an easy win for us. We've proven it time & again.

We SHOULD belt the stuffing out of them but the fear is there that we'll play at their level & lose. Based on past performamces this is a fear that has substance and shouldn't be ignored.

Yeah we should obliterate them. Yeah they've played like crap. It shouldn't strike fear into our minds unless we play well below par ourselves (Brissy, Tigers, Carlton).

% is going to be big in this one. Need to pour it on because everyone else in that pack of 2-7 will be trying to do the same. That loss really hurt the Dogs to the Saints. Hopefully our only scare like that to finish the season will have been Carlton. After Rich/WB/Hawthorn we've enough enough close losses...

Hopefully we will not play that weak hopeless Lloyd on the half back line. He has just re-signed at what must have been for a packet of Cornflakes because his game against Carlton was so ordinary.
"The former rookie-listed Swan gathered 28 possessions at almost 80 per cent efficiency and had nine rebound 50s against the Blues."
Really surprised he wasn't de-listed and put up for a transfer auction with the proceeds donated to the Salvation Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back