Teams 2017 Completed team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey JM, was just wondering would Pendlebury to Gawn be an option for you as well?
You're going with Witts/Nank/Ryder combo? You could get Gawn and have Ryder and Nank in the forward line and play a FWD/MID in the midfield.
Do you have a R/F loophole rookie to move Ryder and Nank in and out of your rucks for back up?

I think you have plenty of options to think about... good luck with what ever you end up going with.

Never even thought of Gawn mate to tell you the truth.

Probably would still rather a genuine mid but Gawn not a bad option.

Such a bloody hard choice this is I reckon.

Use your last trade on Sam Butler...

...you can thank me later

NSWCROW approves....

jWGMo_s-200x150.gif

Posted here earlier, but now I'm out of trades and officially done.

Season 2017 Trade Highlights:

- Bontempelli in rd 8 @ $610k: 99, 81, 88, 92, 90, 139:rainbow:, 85, 97, 120:rainbow:, 80
Ave before acquiring 123, average after acquiring 97

- Sloane in rd 11 $600k: 89, 66, 80, 90, 91, 50, 169 :rainbow: :drunk:
Average before 124, average after 90

- Greene in rd 15 $510k: DNP, DNP, 83, 84, suspended and traded out again

- T.Lynch in rd 16: he just stinks

- Mummy in for Goldy last week

Might see you in 2018

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 3.34.18 pm.png

Seems like I worked my way down from the backline... Don't think I'm missing anyone there.
Can loophole Gray/Sloane most weeks
Darcy decent cover
Ran out of trades to fix the forward line (1 left) Probably Nank > Best available

2017%20complete%20team_zpsqyxsqqqb.jpg

Ruck donut this werks hurts.

Nice team tho

I had a complete team. About 5 weeks ago. Since then I've spent all my trades on "finishing" my completed team ffs.

End result (bold in original team, 11 starters)
Docherty, Roberton, Tuohy, Lloyd, Hibberd, Adams (Scharenberg, Nyhuis)
Dangerfield, Martin, Neale, Murphy, Z Merrett, Treloar, Macrae, JP Kennedy (Witherden, S Selwood, Cousins)
Jacobs, Gawn (Darcy)
Ryder, Franklin, Heeney, Greene, Wallis, Dahlhaus (Greenwood, Strandica)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

final team. no trades, couple hundred in the kitty.

traded out hurley this week from defence, so was a little concerned with ryan & witherden, but they played pretty well.
mids ended up okay. ebert fell away towards the end of the year, would have traded him out if i could.
only traded in the kruez this week, but rucks were decent-ish for most part of the year. would have preferred to trade out nank a bit earlier on after he put up a few rubbish scores.
pretty happy with the forward line. usually have strnadica on the bench in the rucks but only way i could get dangers score was to sub him in for yeo haha.

looks like i'll finish inside the top 10000 for the first time. might be in with a chance to win one of my two leagues, pretty close finish by the looks of it. overall, my best season by far. will be back next year!!

scr23.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back