Socceroos 2018 WCQ THREAD-v HONDURAS FOR SPOT IN RUSSIA (Dates TBC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much other than the Glory tbh
Lightning quick winger who is good with his head and scores goals. Played at Adelaide United for 2 years before heading to Denmark.

Think he's off to a Portuguese club now.

Lightning quick winger who is good with his head and scores goals. Played at Adelaide United for 2 years before heading to Denmark.

Think he's off to a Portuguese club now.
You had me at lightning quick.

I hope Ange lets him loose and doesn't have him play to our slow build up style.

You had me at lightning quick.

I hope Ange lets him loose and doesn't have him play to our slow build up style.
That wouldn't suit his Awers style either, he's still raw and like a bull at a red rag.

UAE just beat Saudi Arabia 2-1. HUGE result for Socceroos.
So now Japan on 17, Aus and KSA on 16 both on same goal difference.
A Japan - Australia draw makes it 18-17-16.
What this means is that with Japan and KSA playing each other in final match, an Aussie win vs Thailand guarantees qualification.
Just hope the aussies dont watch our last effort for inspiration

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So now because of the shock Saudi loss all we need to do to get through is win against Japan and we're through or draw against Japan and win against Thailand and we'll be going to the world cup. Huge game tomorrow night

UAE just beat Saudi Arabia 2-1. HUGE result for Socceroos.
So now Japan on 17, Aus and KSA on 16 both on same goal difference.
A Japan - Australia draw makes it 18-17-16.
What this means is that with Japan and KSA playing each other in final match, an Aussie win vs Thailand guarantees qualification.
So we need to get a draw and beat Thailand next week ? Lets just beat Japan and make it tomorow ?

So now because of the shock Saudi loss all we need to do to get through is win against Japan and we're through or draw against Japan and win against Thailand and we'll be going to the world cup. Huge game tomorrow night
inb4 lose against Japan and draw against thailand :drunk:

tigs2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back