Remove this Banner Ad

JADED

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
SA
AFL Club
West Coast
Screenshot_20190813-144035~2.png
Most will receive this generous opinion invite via email..
Please fill it out so we can pretend, for at least 3 months they care about our opinion..

Screenshot_20190813-142938~2.png
Johhny Killroy for R4.
It must be the 4th year running they've asked about "what to do with R4?"
Ain't nobody answering
"Keep it as an unknown ruckman that may not even exist"
So twice in this survey I've let them know,
R4 = M11 please. (3mid bench)
And that the ruck bench sucks
(Plus, a possibly outrageous request for a car for top 3000 finish)

I gave the new UI a 3. I feel that might be a bit generous. "What did you find most challenging about the new web interface" * me, where do I start? I can't even think of a single thing they've improved. Not a single thing was better this year than last year.

Never been so quick to click on a survey before. lol

I wasn't very kind with my survey, may not return if they don't do something about it.

Started Supercoach this year and am enjoying it a lot more.

Last edited:

2 things immediately spring to mind....

1st is having a graph or 1 page view of trading history and rank. I like to look back over the year and see how my trades/what my trades were, and how my ranking moved. ATM I have to hit each week individually

2nd is having a proper overview of leagues match ups and finals layout....ALA SC

3rd is having an ability to look at players highest/lowest prices on the trade page.

Aah that's 3 things......

4th...how about automatically sorting players on the field relative to their price/average ALA SC

5th...No R4...it's a complete waste of a spot on the 30

6th..the trading page is totally rooted, if I choose a player who is not in the traded out players position in a dual trade scenario then I can't complete the trade unless I do it twice

7th...do not lock me out at the start of the round, lock me out at the start of games...there's so many changes that happen after the 1st game starts that it's become a lottery. + I could loophole players...it's good enough for partial lockouts, why not make it all games every round? Plus it would allow the VC and C to become much more competitive. Late outs could also be avoided (I think that's 8 & 9)

Lastly (for now) fix the UI, I only do stuff on the desktop cos the site is s**t otherwise, surely some of the coders/developers can make this bettter

I'd even prefer the extra $170k over R4.
So you could then put it to a slightly better R3 emergency if you preferred decent cover.

R4 to "open spot" would be a dream as you could move anyone there, this might also assist the weak DPP announcements that help no one as you can shuffle teams/trades using the open spot.
Advanced trades every week. :thumbsu:

Rolling lockouts, plus emergencies if your on-field player doesn't reach a minimum TOG level.

You should win or lose Fantasy based on whether you pick good players, not based on the lottery of whether they're a late out or get injured 5 minutes in. The risk/reward calculus for picking injury-prone players, or players under a cloud for the week, should be the higher likelihood having to take a bench rookie score and/or a forced trade (which is hard enough to deal with), not all of that plus a 90 point hit when they limp off on 6 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back