Resource 2019 Player BE's

Remove this Banner Ad

thanks! So Clarke should have some price rises in him. Can't be any worse than Larkey I guess
Prob not enough to be a downgrade option at this time of the year. So can only hope he plays ok enough to hang around for finals as bench cover.

Prob not enough to be a downgrade option at this time of the year. So can only hope he plays ok enough to hang around for finals as bench cover.
Yeah true, just can't afford to cop a doughnut when Gawn misses this week. If Gawn also misses next week it would be a disaster to cop 2 doughnuts in a row. Now I don't have the courage to trade Gawn to a premo ruck like Witts so Clarke is my next best option

Josh Kelly and Taranto going to drop 100k and 50k each.

Love paying premo...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guthrie: 108
Brayspud: 141
Answerth: 38
Duurs: 86
Bewley: 18
Hind: 45
Setters: 58
Hanrahan: -45
I feel like you're trying to tell me something...

You're right, Brayspud most likely goes now. That BE is just too high to ride at the moment. Have to salvage what I can from the spud. Means Guthrie stays another week and I hope he can somehow get 80.
Happy with getting Hanrahan on the bubble, hopefully he gets to 350k soon so he can be one of my last downgrades.
Can ride Setters, Hind, Answerth, Bewley for a while. Actually hope Answerth spuds up so I can finally trade him, he always pops up with a decent score to restart his cash gen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back