News 2020 Fixture Released

Remove this Banner Ad

The fixture for our inaugural season in the AFLW was released today.

LfZKRBO.jpg

Four games at RSEA, plus plenty on FTA!

Looking forward to cheering on our girls next year!

(Will move this over to AFLW board later on)

Good draw. 6 of 8 games in Vic, 4 games at home. West Coast last thing before finals (if we make it) may prove difficult.

So I literally haven't watched a second of the AFLW, because only teams I despise exist so it's really a no win situation for me.

What's the general (genuine opinion please) consensus? Will this be worth a watch when the Saints are in?

So I literally haven't watched a second of the AFLW, because only teams I despise exist so it's really a no win situation for me.

What's the general (genuine opinion please) consensus? Will this be worth a watch when the Saints are in?
I didn't see much of the girls in the VFLW but the results dictate we could be quite competitive - will be very interested to watch this next year.

I'll be pretty desperate for some footy by then so I'll be giving it a go.
As long as they are in RWB I'll be happy.

you probably WONT want to go full PETARD but f@#% yeah... having the SAINTS WOMEN FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL WILL BE OUTRAGEOUSLY BRILLIANT...!!!! i KNOW I WILL!!!

Mrs was bit upset there was no double headers as we would've came over for an extra couple of games if that actually happened, but happy the games are on fox

The channel 7 Melbs ones we will just watch online so still pretty good.

Might surprise her and do an extra drive over (we coming over for pride game) and check out the girls too if I can get leave from work

I think the skill level will be miles ahead of what it was last year.

If you've seen highlights of our new recruit Georgia Patrikios you'll probably agree. Most girls seemingly just chuck it on the boot and get it forward but these new girls coming through are much more skilled IMO and gradually the competition will improve because of it.

She has a lovely kicking technique too.

I think the skill level will be miles ahead of what it was last year.

If you've seen highlights of our new recruit Georgia Patrikios you'll probably agree. Most girls seemingly just chuck it on the boot and get it forward but these new girls coming through are much more skilled IMO and gradually the competition will improve because of it.

She has a lovely kicking technique too.

and i stand by the wild prediction that she will win the Women's Brownlow eqivalent in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back