2020 Formula One

Remove this Banner Ad

Ssssh. Don't mention context. There are people who don't like that.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

I like Lewis compared to most drivers out there. His sense of entitlement is getting a little bit carried away though. As a fan, I can admit that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every penalty he has a whinge, except one where it was obvious he f’ed up in causing a crash with Albon. Yes others may say ffs or get annoyed, but he constantly questions the rules that he agreed to race by as if they made them up on the day to penalise him because he's black.

Look at his comments about political statements on the podium. I mean they gave him a pre race platform and he's still not happy.
Learn to be consistent and not conceited

Yawn. You're such an idiot

Ocon should be catching Leclerc. Not sure how much of that is due to Leclerc being brilliant and Ocon being average.

Can he be arrogant? Sure. Petulant? Yes. As often as some of this forum think? No.

He needs to recognise how privileged he is to be driving a Mercedes and winning races and championships. Missing one here and there shouldn't frustrate him so much. It's good for the sport and while he is probably the best driver in the field, machinery being equal, he'd have a few competitors.

He's a tall poppy for sure though. I wish he wouldn't give them so much ammunition.

Having said that, they don't come more petulant than Vettel and quite often, Verstappen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back