Jamie Cripps
Daniel Venables
Nathan Vardy
Lewis Jetta
Scott Lycett >
Will Schofield
Mark Hutchings
Willie Rioli

What does he mean by inury to O'Neil? He's referring to Mitch, not Xavier, right?
Who knows what that tweet is on about. Firstly, is O’Neill supposed to be grouped in with that first lot of blokes.. “...on top of Yeo, Shuey and O’Neill.. and Ainsworth isn’t going (playing) great”

Or.. are Ainsworth and O’Neill together.. Then breaking that down further, are Ainsworth and O’Neill both injured together or both “not going (playing) great” together. To much to decipher and a bit of grammar wouldn’t go astray. I’ll wait for the inevitable 10 changes tomorrow afternoon.

What does he mean by inury to O'Neil? He's referring to Mitch, not Xavier, right?

Poorly set out, it’s ok though he’s not a journo or anything.

Injuries to Jetta, Redden, Hutchings on top of Yeo and Shuey ... and O’Neill and Ainsworth not going great.

Poorly set out, it’s ok though he’s not a journo or anything.

Injuries to Jetta, Redden, Hutchings on top of Yeo and Shuey ... and O’Neill and Ainsworth not going great.
Goss went to the school of ‘who cares about correct spelling on the internet’.

Like my old man who likes to text me ‘Wot’ instead of ‘What’ like how much time did you save skipping out on the ‘h’ and pulling the classic ‘a/o’ switcheroo?

hope this festival of footy sh*t never happens again.

The worst thing about it is it was ultimately unnecessary. If they’d just scheduled rounds 2-17 in the ordinary way, done away with the in-season bye and the pre-finals bye, they’d still have the grand final on the exact same date.

The worst thing about it is it was ultimately unnecessary. If they’d just scheduled rounds 2-17 in the ordinary way, done away with the in-season bye and the pre-finals bye, they’d still have the grand final on the exact same date.

100%. Even when they did the fixture commpression it was so lazy and could have been made better than having these stupid 4 day breaks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont take a risk and I am sure we will not.
But there is a big difference between 'could only' and was told to only jog laps.

Sheed will be named in the team this arvo, and more than 50/50 chance of being a late out.

I guess we'll have to see.

Gee we are going down like flies.

Reminds me of West Coast BF board when TK announced his trade request.

Ahaha this is beyond a joke. Can picture Gill with a fat *en smile on his face

Looks like we’ll just have to hope our WAFL blokes can force a scrap in the middle and the forwards and backs can carry us over the line. Hoping it absolutely buckets down now to even things up and create a 50/50. Our only hope of getting close.

Every club has had to deal with the compressed fixture (which I hope we never see again). Some have handled the load on their players better than others. It's clear we've handled it exceptionally poorly.

1. The ridiculous situation with Shuey, which has been well documented.
2. Hutchings. Coming off a long term injury, not given a rest.
3. Jetta - A long history of calf injuries. Hadn't played anything but 'scrimmages' for months and then we decide that playing him twice in 5 days is a good idea. Hey presto! Another calf injury. :rolleyes:

Can't do much about finger/thumb injuries but if this godforsaken 'footy frenzy' happens next year I hope some lessons have been learnt.

so we are missing Shuey, Yeo, Sheed, Redden, Cripps, Rioli, Hutchings and Jetta the first 6 are guns the next 2 are valuable role players wow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back