2021/22 Post Season trading & draft picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I ask is there any reason trading is closed during the year apart from the byes?

Dude who created the league had a large manifesto of rules and regulations.
We have made a few changes along the way for the better.
Only thing I hope stays which makes this league unique and I think is really good is the KPP rules.
Yeah happy to keep with tradition, I realise I’m still a blow in haha. Just wondering if there was a specific reason we didn’t.

The KPP is the best part about this league so never change that!

The positional changes all marry in with AF. They are different from the positional changes that ultimate footy makes. Last year I manually edited the position changes to match AF.

The more trading the better I say!!

Definitely keep the KPP that's the main attraction to this league for me.

P.s I'm keen to trade now is it allowed??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah last year keeping all ND players was relaxed to keeping your first 3 drafted ND players. We’ll keep this up this year so you can’t trade or delist your first 3 ND players.

Trading futures also has a restriction on it to if a 1st is traded then you must keep all the others. If a 2nd onwards is traded you must keep your 1st. I’m ok to relax this as long as a coach isn’t dumping all futures and realistically we allow live trading during the draft with only 3 ND selections required at a minimum - thoughts here?

Throughout the year I’ll keep amending the 2021/2022 draft thread with any future trades so we have them tracked for next years draft.

Yeah last year keeping all ND players was relaxed to keeping your first 3 drafted ND players. We’ll keep this up this year so you can’t trade or delist your first 3 ND players.

Trading futures also has a restriction on it to if a 1st is traded then you must keep all the others. If a 2nd onwards is traded you must keep your 1st. I’m ok to relax this as long as a coach isn’t dumping all futures and realistically we allow live trading during the draft with only 3 ND selections required at a minimum - thoughts here?

Throughout the year I’ll keep amending the 2021/2022 draft thread with any future trades so we have them tracked for next years draft.
Yeah I’m happy to relax the restriction on future pick trading. Seems to be plenty of trade movement on picks. I for one moved out and back into the first round so the flexibility is good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back