Preview 2021 Brisbane Lions preview writers sought!

Remove this Banner Ad

Every year we have round by round previews written by posters on our forum. They're repeatedly some of the most popular threads of the year, so once more - we're looking for volunteers to take each week in the forthcoming season! Preemptive thanks for anyone throwing their hat in the ring.

Round NumberVersusWriter
1SydneyZoBlitz
2@ GeelongDlions
3CollingwoodBRAB
4@ BulldogsThebackofmine dlanod
5EssendonMcLuggages
6@ CarltonElixuh
7PortSection 5
8@ Fremantleseanthelion
9@ SunsMcIvor
10RichmondJason mp
11GWSdlanod
12@ MelbourneDERRINALPHIL
13BYEN/A
14@ NorthJivlain
15GeelongMSB ROYS
16@ AdelaideDERRINALPHIL
17St KildaJivlain
18@ RichmondShaq attack
19@ HawthornDalions
20Gold Coastbrutus76
21FremantleMacca225
22@ Collingwooddlanod
23West CoastHarris Specter

Last edited:

I could do Carlton if you still need people. I've not written a preview before.

Question, is it permissible to have arbitrary graphs comparing Brisbane and Carlton player form lines.

I could do Carlton if you still need people. I've not written a preview before.

Question, is it permissible to have arbitrary graphs comparing Brisbane and Carlton player form lines.
Yes.

Here is one to get you started:

X

Is this still open. I no I don't post a lot but could be fun although some of the previews are pretty immense.

Not sure I'd be up to there levels.

Is this still open. I no I don't post a lot but could be fun although some of the previews are pretty immense.

If I can do it anyone can bruh. Have a crack.

Absolutely you'll be fine. If you're worried, I'll put you down for week 9 against the Suns - you can do whatever you want on those weeks because it's a gimme. ;)

Reminder/call to action: we're still looking for nine preview writers to fill out this year's roster!

Reminder/call to action: we're still looking for nine preview writers to fill out this year's roster!

Impulse volunteering here.... I'll go with the Round 10 Friday night blockbuster v the Tigers at the Gabba if that's OK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will do the Demons game but I am not very good at the formatting and adding those amusing gifs.

Thank you! You'll notice a complete lack of images in mine, so I'm not about to hold anyone's feet to the fire on that.

I will do the Adelaide game as I am a SACCA member. Always go to the Test Match
Sort of hoping to go
I was hoping to go too, never been to an SA game, but it'll be tricky for any interstate game if you live in NSW or Victoria. :(

Question: Are oppo fans doing write ups for a game their team aren't even participating in typical?? I find it very odd that there's a bombers fan doing the suns preview...

Question: Are oppo fans doing write ups for a game their team aren't even participating in typical?? I find it very odd that there's a bombers fan doing the suns preview...

a) he's a regular on this board.
b) we can't get enough Brisbane Lions supporters to write previews even with an Essendon supporter taking one - note the empty spots for the last three weeks.

a) he's a regular on this board.
b) we can't get enough Brisbane Lions supporters to write previews even with an Essendon supporter taking one - note the empty spots for the last three weeks.

I would like to do one but I'm afraid it would end up being terrible and uninformative, along the lines of, ' We the best the oppo sux a big bag of dix I hope we win by many goals' type of thing.

He even sponsors a few of our players, with a couple of his mates I believe.

Berry’s older brother is a bombers fan isn’t he? 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back