2023/2024 Gold Coast Draft & Trade periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players like Miller Greenwood and Collins have turned the culture around. Dew has has SFA to do with it.
Its always from within the group.

Someone like Touk standing up after winning our best and fairest and saying stuff like “I love this club so much it’s a joke. I’m not going anywhere." is always going to do more for the guys he plays with than a coach could as far as culture is concerned.

I'd add Powell and Anderson to that group as well.

Is it time to make Miller captain?

Miller and Swallow as captains if we go the co-Captain thing, especially with Witts injured. I would also be ok with him as Captain and then three vice-captains (our current leaders still).

Miller will be our captain at some point, there is no doubt about that!

Its always from within the group.

Someone like Touk standing up after winning our best and fairest and saying stuff like “I love this club so much it’s a joke. I’m not going anywhere." is always going to do more for the guys he plays with than a coach could as far as culture is concerned.

I'd add Powell and Anderson to that group as well.

Hes off contract end of next year. Get him locked in till end of 2025 before the start of season. It will show hes committed and will get others onboard

Hes off contract end of next year. Get him locked in till end of 2025 before the start of season. It will show hes committed and will get others onboard
I don't really like more than 5+ year contracts but he would be one i would give to.

Touk has always been reliable and hard working.Getting recognised as a top 10 mid this year, and expected to be captain.

Deserves to get paid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rosas expected to sign a 2 year deal through to 2023. That means we have all 38 main list players contracted for a 2022. Therefore we will have to trade a few or delist and re-rookie a few

" Rosas was the final uncontracted member within Gold Coast's primary list of 38 players, meaning they will now need to move at least three players from the senior to the rookie list for the 2022 season. "
Gee they put a bit of Mayo on that report , though he was very disappointing at AFL and had two decent VFL games only, seems when there is interest from other clubs the Suns rush to lock players without looking at their formline. Have been told one recent raw rookie got a 2 deal because another club was interested in him.

Though Rosa would have made very good trade bait

Gee they put a bit of Mayo on that report , though he was very disappointing at AFL and had two decent VFL games only, seems when there is interest from other clubs the Suns rush to lock players without looking at their formline. Have been told one recent raw rookie got a 2 deal because another club was interested in him.

Though Rosa would have made very good trade bait
Rosas showed enough in the VFL to persist with. Even in his AFL games he showed good speed and decent evasion.

As a part of our Darwin academy ties he's also relevant in bringing interest in from the Northern Territory.

He'd likely be on 150 - 300k a year. minimal rookie deal sort of stuff.

Got no issue with it. Glad he's staying on.

Rosas showed enough in the VFL to persist with. Even in his AFL games he showed good speed and decent evasion.

As a part of our Darwin academy ties he's also relevant in bringing interest in from the Northern Territory.

He'd likely be on 150 - 300k a year. minimal rookie deal sort of stuff.

Got no issue with it. Glad he's staying on.
If he is on 300k a year we should go to the police, because we are getting robbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back