2022 Didaka Medal - Rnd 5 Collingwood v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Crisp
4. De Goey
3. Howe
2. Pendlebury
1. J. Daicos (went missing in the second half)

I thought despite some poor ball use, Crisp was immense with 11 clearances and 500+ metres gained (and 8 tackles).

5. DeGoey
4. Pendles
3. Josh Daicos
2. Howe
1. Nick Daicos

5. Crisp
4. De Goey
3. Howe
2. Pendlebury
1. J. Daicos (went missing in the second half)

I thought despite some poor ball use, Crisp was immense with 11 clearances and 500+ metres gained (and 8 tackles).
Crisp, 61% disposal efficiency.
Daicos bros and Pendles, both 70+
DeGoey 80+ %
Adams 41%
Crisp + Adams= below AFL standard efficiency.

5 Jordan de Goey
4 Jack Crisp
3 Jeremy Howe
2 Josh Daicos
1 Reef McInnes

Crisp, 61% disposal efficiency.
Daicos bros and Pendles, both 70+
DeGoey 80+ %
Adams 41%
Crisp + Adams= below AFL standard efficiency.
Yeah I don’t disagree. As I said, poor ball use, but he had 30% of our clearances and was instrumental in us even having a look in. Consistently gave us breakaway pace around stoppages, run and carry and propelled us forward. The turnovers are a real problem, but I can forgive Crisp for them given how good he was otherwise, I couldn’t forgive Adams given he was really poor.

5 Crisp
4 J Daicos
3 Pendlebury
2 Howe
1 De Goey

HM: Kreuger, Quaynor, Moore, Grundy.

Surprised so many have De Goey near the top, I think he was invisible for three quarters, one of his goals was a hand-off from McIness and another was a well-executed kick after an opponent’s OOTF. Yet another was after a 50m penalty IIRC? He found a way to contribute and I gave him a vote but geeez.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 Crisp
4 J Daicos
3 Pendlebury
2 Howe
1 De Goey

Surprised so many have De Goey near the top, I think he was invisible for three quarters, one of his goals was a hand-off from McIness and another was a well-executed kick after an opponent’s OOTF. Yet another was after a 50m penalty IIRC? He found a way to contribute and I gave him a vote but geeez.

The "stats" man look at the stats all people see is the stats

he's kicked 4 goals, s**t he must've had a BOG night

5. JDG
4. Pendles
3. Crisp
2. Moore
1. Josh Daicos

Jordy

Many others were good at times but a bit flawed with disposal, flashing in and out of the game or allowing their midfield or other opponents to be influential.

Many Lions not that flash either in what was a poor game overall to watch. Disappointed that Howe, Grundy, Rough and Cameron could not have a 1 tackle between them.

Last edited:
5 Crisp
4 J Daicos
3 Pendlebury
2 Howe
1 De Goey

I thought he near our best player in the 1st quarter, and was our best in the last.

5 Crisp
4 JDG
3 J Daicos
2 Pendlebury
1 Howe

Apologies to Quaynor, Moore, Grundy, Kreuger and McInnes.

Coaches votes

10 Lachie Neale (BL)
6 Hugh McCluggage (BL)
5 Joe Daniher (BL)
5 Jordan De Goey (COLL)
4 Jack Crisp (COLL)

Closing this off and the results for Rounds 1-5 and the leaderboard can be found here:

Leaderboard & Results

Sorry Mollythedolly I posted the results before seeing your votes, but they wouldn't have changed any of the final positions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back