Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have taken Richardson I reckon, but at 3 I was pretty happy I was going to get 1 of the 3 decent QBs available.
I went back a forth a few times but thought I'd hate to play against Richardson for years to come if he turns into a beast!

DoYourJob

Judge Judy GIF by Lifetime Telly

Can we check all teams have dropped players and freed up list spots in the app? Trashpandas and Gorilla Bears need to free up spots. Could be some players picked up for later rounds

Can we check all teams have dropped players and freed up list spots in the app? Trashpandas and Gorilla Bears need to free up spots. Could be some players picked up for later rounds
Hang on, Lenny hasnt dropped to the minimum set players? After the debacle forcing A11dAtP0w3R to drop players that saw him leave?

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Also guys if anyone knows someone who would like to take over A11dAtP0w3R Old team let me know. I'll chuck it up on the other thread for leagues expressions of interest.

Also guys if anyone knows someone who would like to take over A11dAtP0w3R Old team let me know. I'll chuck it up on the other thread for leagues expressions of interest.
If it's on sleeper I'm in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're on ESPN atm but a few guys are keen to move over to Sleeper so it's a high possibility. Would have to take it to a vote on whether we change platforms but you can have the team regardless.
I've never played on ESPN but sure

Gotta say reading the comments made by the previous owner of this team I agree that forced cuts above how many draft picks you have seems to defeat the purpose of building by trading away picks.

But your league, your rules. Not here to make waves.

Gotta say reading the comments made by the previous owner of this team I agree that forced cuts above how many draft picks you have seems to defeat the purpose of building by trading away picks.

Love this guy, take over where I left off mate. Stick it to Lenny 😅
Best of luck with the team. Hopefully more luck than I had with it.

how very dare you GIF

Back