2022 National schools u15s carnival (23-30 July) Live stream link.

Remove this Banner Ad

Required

Team Captain
Mar 18, 2022
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

QLD boys beat VIC yesterday 56 - 36 i believe. 1st time Vic has lost to anyone in 6 years? Wasnt a 'lucky' win. QLD were the better side. Won every qtr..

Other results may be at link?

Just a heads up. The cameraman for the QLD - Vic game was extremely poor. Ive videoed my sons games on a tiny handycam and done a light years better job. Considering the much better quality of the equipment the cameraman would have at his disposal, and the subsequent disgracefully bad job he (or she) did, i dont think he even cared! At one point he was filming the girls game going on in the background!! He fails to follow play, fails to use zoom effectively, and just doesnt seem to care! Very poor.

I dont know about camerawork of other games. Couldnt be worse.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Victorian players when they handed the trophy back at the opening ceremony, walked past the QLD team and said; "no use handing this back..!" :tearsofjoy:

• Banned
SA won.

As a QLDer, not happy with some decisions that had a direct impact on the scoreboard.

QLD may still win carnival by % if VIC can beat SA, and QLD beats WA.

Last edited:
  • Banned
QLD girls won their carnival.

QLD boys came 2nd. SA (whom QLD should have beaten) won the boys carnival.

Great result for QLD. The QLD girls show what is possible when all states start from scratch. The Southern states have 100 years on the boys, yet our boys took it too them (probably the best they have ever done.

I dont know if its indicative of the growing strength of footy amongst QLD kids? Or this is just a freakishly good group of QLD kids? Either way, this group of boys should be challenging the Vics, WA and SA for the next few years. These boys may be good enough to match Vic, SA, WA outright instead of being relegated to play mostly 2nd tier vs Tas, NSW, NT etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back