2023/2024 Gold Coast Draft & Trade periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max Lynch from the Pies looking to move. We need a ruck, he looked alright the game I saw against Gawn.

23 next season, 4 years in the system, looking for opportunity. Could probably get him for a pick we won't use anyway and low salary. Seems like a good move if he's keen.

Can't be any worse than Smith?

Max Lynch from the Pies looking to move. We need a ruck, he looked alright the game I saw against Gawn.

23 next season, 4 years in the system, looking for opportunity. Could probably get him for a pick we won't use anyway and low salary. Seems like a good move if he's keen.

Can't be any worse than Smith?
Very elite athlete too, always in the top 5 on the time trials.

very good rap ruck. Great mark. Just probably needs to work on his work around the world, but only 22, so plenty scope left in him.

I pointed this out last off season but Jack Payne from Brisbane would be an ideal tall defender to recruit and is probably gettable given he's behind Andrews, Gardiner and Birchall at the Lions. He wouldn't command a big salary and is already living in Brisbane so moving shouldn't be an issue.

The issue of finding another key forward is more complicated. Lobb would be too expensive /old (already 29 by next season).

Who else is there? Weideman? I certainly don't think Weideman is worth pick 5.

I pointed this out last off season but Jack Payne from Brisbane would be an ideal tall defender to recruit and is probably gettable given he's behind Andrews, Gardiner and Birchall at the Lions. He wouldn't command a big salary and is already living in Brisbane so moving shouldn't be an issue.

The issue of finding another key forward is more complicated. Lobb would be too expensive /old (already 29 by next season).

Dangle a massive carrot infront of Tim English Pick 5 & 19

Didn’t see the VFL game but saw Jeffrey kicked another 3 goals and Davies got 18 disposals and laid 8 tackles are they tracking well for debuts at the end of the year?

Zac Bailey is what Ben Ainsworth was suppose to be

Still got time, Sam Flanders also in that mould.

Bailey will get AA this year, need some of our young guns to start pushing that way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we may need to look for a mature midfielder in the trade period with greenwood unlikely to play much next year

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would be pretty funny if we raided Adelaide again.

Lyons, Greenwood, b.crouch, may as well try Matt crouch

Not that I want him but he is restricted so only cost wages

Luke Parker is a FA and still hasn't signed?

Luke Parker is a FA and still hasn't signed?

Would be a David swallow clone

I really rate Payne, I agree we should go hard after him

Have been asking the Brisbane posters since last year as well about Payne.
There really bullish on him and don't won't to lose him.

In saying that - they said the same thing about Cedric Cox and <12 months later delisted him.

I reckon we look at the bombers tall timber with pick 5. Nick Bryan, Nik Cox, Zac Reid there is some quality there
As a Bombers man, I can't see any of our younger ones wanting out. We are looking for a key tall to go with Harrison Jones.

Any thoughts on Fiorini being traded? Has struggled to get games the last two years unless players are injured..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back