Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
John_doe on Twitter
The Gotham Penguin
Worpel2Rowell

All aliases?

😂

I don't think anyone ever suggested you had alt accounts outside of a bit of light hearted banter. Don't take it to heart my guy.

It's only 'light hearted banter' if you aren't on the end of it.

If you are the recipient - then basically you are being called a liar.

Maybe I'm a bit thin skinned, but I didn't find that funny.

Anyway - line drawn under this whole thing.

On to next season.

Apart from Weller have we ever had a best 22 player from another club request a trade to the GC?
No and in hindsight we had to give up the likely Brownlow medallist for him

Now people will say that we likely wouldn’t have taken Brayshaw anyway but the reality is none of us know, what we do know is he has turned out to be a star of the competition and Weller has turned out to be best 22

On to next season.

Bees don’t waste their time explaining to flies that honey tastes better than s**t. Keep up the intel, even if it is fourplay, it still feels good. lol

Seems like another year of a boring trade period.
I used to love the trade season now it's a snoozefest and not worth paying attention too.

Seems like another year of a boring trade period.
I used to love the trade season now it's a snoozefest and not worth paying attention too.
I think this years will be more exciting than most. They expect more players to change clubs than the last few years. Fair few big players too.

Not every year has to be a bang, sometimes it’s better if there is no bangs. If you’re climbing the ladder year on year and consolidating contracts and filling holes it’s a success. The clubs that are destination at present have done their time climbing and the players who want in, just want a walk up to success anyway. It will come, just not sure how fast. lol

Not every year has to be a bang, sometimes it’s better if there is no bangs. If you’re climbing the ladder year on year and consolidating contracts and filling holes it’s a success. The clubs that are destination at present have done their time climbing and the players who want in, just want a walk up to success anyway. It will come, just not sure how fast. lol
It will definitely take a while for the Suns to be a destination club. We've never made the 8 and had 1 season with a percentage over 100. We're not an attractable club for a free agent. Why would a Josh Dunkley go from the Western Bulldogs to Gold Coast instead of Port Adelaide?

I think this off season will be quite quiet for the suns, we'll lose more players than we gain trying to ease salary for next season. All we have to do is focus on retaining talent and fill a few spots at half back and maybe a wing.

We'll also likely have 2 top 10 picks in a pretty decent looking draft, we could take a tall and build him to be Ben King's sidekick for the future.

Still would be happy to trade up in the draft. West Coast the most likely to be up for it I think. Wardlaw or tsatas could easily play wing/ half back in their first year.
Tsatas can definitely play wing. George is a full on inside mid. He won't play anywhere else his whole career

I think this years will be more exciting than most. They expect more players to change clubs than the last few years. Fair few big players too.
For it to be exciting for us we actually need to have quality coming in that can make an instant difference, not going out. Early days fingers crossed. Not too many being linked to us. :(

On to next season.
Didn't mean to cause any hurt. Sorry you felt attacked with my post.
I wasn't intending to call you a liar - just a little banter about similar info coming from multiple sources.

I have less than zero intel so always up for some rumours / inside info.

We obviously hear about <1% of what goes on so don't get too invested in anything that anyone says on here.

The last few pages have been very interesting with the talk about Tarryn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corbett is good at marking the ball for a mid sized player. Likely to kick 1 or 2 goals a game.

But he isn't much good unless he is marking it.

9 possessions a game, 3.4 score involvements a game are both poor. Below average shot for goal, doesn't put that much forward pressure on.

Can't kick a goal in open play from a snap, or collecting a ground ball and feeding it off to a team mate.

He's a top 30 player for a side but not a player who is part of a deep finals team IMO - just doesn't contribute in enough areas

Still have a gut feel on dusty. Tigers are looking to bring in taranto, maybe a key fwd, maybe green over the next year or two, need to set up a big deal for bolton next year, would have paid good money for rioli, baker, short this year. I think they are playing it down otherwise other clubs think they will get him for less. Once Richmond get knocked out think it will start to gain some attention again.

Still have a gut feel on dusty. Tigers are looking to bring in taranto, maybe a key fwd, maybe green over the next year or two, need to set up a big deal for bolton next year, would have paid good money for rioli, baker, short this year. I think they are playing it down otherwise other clubs think they will get him for less. Once Richmond get knocked out think it will start to gain some attention again.
Did you see the video of Dusty playing with a strippers t***ies yesterday? Surprised the media hasnt ran with it.

Tsatas can definitely play wing. George is a full on inside mid. He won't play anywhere else his whole career
He will if Dew gets hold of him and then when he fails he will be sent off for a bag of peanuts to thrive as an inside mid elsewhere

I only pass stuff on in good faith.
To suggest I have alt accounts when just trying to keep you guys informed was piss weak.
Won't be bothering again.

It is BigFooty.
Need some runs on the board first becuase most whispers on here are dreams.
The TT thing qualifies as runs on the board....but you might have to let Worpel go, especially since Dew would not play him the seniors even if you paid him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back