2023/2024 Gold Coast Draft & Trade periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is BigFooty.
Need some runs on the board first becuase most whispers on here are dreams.
The TT thing qualifies as runs on the board....but you might have to let Worpel go, especially since Dew would not play him the seniors even if you paid him.

Worpel..:rolleyes:

That was me thinking out loud - Noah has become an absolute star - so lets put that to bed.

You want runs?

OK - one last one.

Rankine deal is being held up as Crows are pushing very,very hard for Matt Crouch to come to us as part of the trade.

They want the salary offset to pay Rankine.

Crouch is 'reluctant' to say the least - but no trade and 2023 - he ain't playing in the Crows AFL team - SO I'M TOLD

Besides a very lukewarm unofficial interest in Jeka - which in itself is odd,as my source at Hawks has now totally clammed up on Jeka info - leading me to think a club has made official enquiries for him (not us)

That's all I know currently.

Worpel..:rolleyes:

That was me thinking out loud - Noah has become an absolute star - so lets put that to bed.

You want runs?

OK - one last one.

Rankine deal is being held up as Crows are pushing very,very hard for Matt Crouch to come to us as part of the trade.

They want the salary offset to pay Rankine.

Crouch is 'reluctant' to say the least - but no trade and 2023 - he ain't playing in the Crows AFL team - SO I'M TOLD

Besides a very lukewarm unofficial interest in Jeka - which in itself is odd,as my source at Hawks has now totally clammed up on Jeka info - leading me to think a club has made official enquiries for him (not us)

That's all I know currently.
I'm not a religious man, but even I'll resort to praying that we don't trade Mrouch in.

Adelaide can do one if they think we'll make it easier for them to poach our player.

I actually think crouch will go to another club and do well, it just doesn't make sense for us. We already have bowes, fiorini, Flanders who can't get a game and Hollands and Davies ready for more minutes in the middle.
It’s a Brodie situation? If someone has room for an inside mid to play week in week out he will do well

I hope our VFL boys keep this thread quiet for a few more weeks those other clubs who are out are imploding with ridiculous trade and draft suggestions be good one year to have a quiet thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we want Tigers to win tonight so that we can get a better draft pick from the Lions when they need to trade it for points

If you talk to the crows they are going to use Tigers first pick as part of the Rankine so it’s paramount we all go for the Tigers cause F the Crows!!!

Don't want him. Reckon he is almost cooked
There is a dull flicker of spark to the man, but he’s a shell of his prime days. Let him finish his days elsewhere, we’ve got a cracking game of money all on our hands and can’t afford to * it up with overpriced hasbins. Faster we accept this, the faster we can hit our straps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back