Win Prizes 2023 MEGA Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

A number of them:
Is there one AFL tipping comp for the BF site eg weekly AFL tips? I can find a tipping comp for example for St Kilda supporters only or Essendon supporters only. Any chance you can post some links thanks Chief as I'm struggling to find a AFL tipping comp that is weekly rounds for all. I have found name the Grand Finalist etc but not the tadeonal weekly comp for all that results are known at the end of the season. Now in my defence I'm yet to have my morning coffee.

Is there one AFL tipping comp for the BF site eg weekly AFL tips? I can find a tipping comp for example for St Kilda supporters only or Essendon supporters only. Any chance you can post some links thanks Chief as I'm struggling to find a AFL tipping comp that is weekly rounds for all. I have found name the Grand Finalist etc but not the tadeonal weekly comp for all that results are known at the end of the season. Now in my defence I'm yet to have my morning coffee.
Yes.

Everyone just got an alert about it. I linked to it in the post you responded to.

First opportunity for points!

The 2023 EPL Winner has been finalised.
The SFA S35 Winner has been finalised.
The Horse Racing - Australian Derby Winner has been finalised - No one collected points on this race.

The updated leader board has been produced below, let me know if you see any columns missing.

More events being created as I type this (some closer finishing ones to start generating some real points).

PuntersAFL - 2023 Minor PremierAFL - 2023 Grand FinalistsAFL - 2023 Port Adelaide Ladder Position EOSEPL - 2023 WinnerNRL - 2023 Grand FinalistsBPL - 2023 Minor PremierF1 - 2023 Grand Prix WinnerAFL - 2023 Brownlow WinnerSFA - SFA S35 WinnerUFC - LHW Champion Feb 2024Horse Racing - Australian Derby WinnerTotal
Frederico_WA112
dct66112
Geead112
rdhopkins211
gadj197611
Hoos11
Bonz11
Off The Couch11
royboy211
budgiejk11
Mesc11
Bleedblueandgold11
blueiris11
Wickzki11
kaiserchief1311
mick50011
Davemonkey11
JustaBattler11
hotchilli11
KinderSmock11
ZionMig2211
Ocha90511
hutchy3111
M Malice11
caloschwaby11
Bugs197711
BLions2k1911
Brass Dog11
ash105011
Tigerturbulance11
Mrs Turbo11
Ligma11
RU_11
RossFC11
fatjesus11

Is that the whole list? I don't see my name there even though I entered?

Only players who have registered points.

With so many people entering across different boards its the easiest way I can keep track.
How do i see again what i tipped?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright!

Chief and I have concluded that 'Season 1' will be the current open tipping events. We should have our winner concluded id imagine by the start of December. Chief can you please reveal the prize for Season 1's winner?

We will be starting 'Season 2' very shortly and will have the poll threads up for that in the next couple of weeks.

Remaining events for season 1:
AFL - Grand Finalists - Will be awarded next weekend.
AFL - Brownlow Medal Winner - Will be awarded in ~2 weeks.
NRL - Grand Finalists - Will be awarded next weekend.
Belarusian Premier League - Will be awarded in ~10 weeks.
F1 - Who will win the F1 Grand Prix - Will be awarded in ~10 weeks.
UFC - Who will be the light heavyweight champion on 1st Feb 2023? - Will be awarded in Feb 24', winner may be crowned prior to this as it may not affect the podium standings being worth 1 point and the final event.

Will be interesting to see if anyone tipped the grand finalists of both codes, large points up for grabs!

Updated leaderboard:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back