0.25u lotto
Brayshaw 100+ AFL Fantasy Points
Serong 100+ AFL Fantasy Points
N Daicos 100+ AFL Fantasy Points
Crisp 90+ AFL Fantasy Points
Ryan 100+ AFL Fantasy Points
Noble Over 84.5 AFL Fantasy Points
Odds: $16.78

This was the Julie Moss of fantasy multis!!!

Crawled over the line, but we got there!

Well done.

AFL Fantasy Multi with a bit of research based on their past 3 games. Jack Crisp, Serong and Brayshaw score well in this fixture. I fell like the fall down guy today is Young, struggled against a better midfield Swans in scoring. Can score heavily against weaker sides with cheap disposals but Collingwood beat Freo by about 200 fantasy points in the last fixture.

Jack Crisp a model of consistency in Fantasy scoring against Freo past 3 games.

2u
Young Under 103.5 AFL Fantasy Points
Jack Crisp Over 90.5 AFL Fantasy Points

$3.61

1u
Young Under 103.5 AFL Fantasy Points
Jack Crisp Over 90.5 AFL Fantasy Points

Clark Under 94.5 AFL Fantasy points
Odds: $6.29 ( Bet refund if 1 leg fails)

Clark hasnt cleared 95+ in past 3 games against Pies.

0.25u lotto
Brayshaw 100+ AFL Fantasy Points
Serong 100+ AFL Fantasy Points
N Daicos 100+ AFL Fantasy Points
Crisp 90+ AFL Fantasy Points
Ryan 100+ AFL Fantasy Points
Noble Over 84.5 AFL Fantasy Points

Odds: $16.78

View attachment 1999116

Up on AFL Fantasy bets on Prime time for Friday......

Johnny Noble scrapping home by the hair of the chinny, chin, chin

1716555453300.png

+9.165 units up on Fantasy betting on the game.

Dead heat , half pay out.

If you back Pies at $2.20 , you'd get paid 2.20 x 100 x 1/2= 110

if you back Freo at $1.60, you'd get paid 1.60 x 100 x 1/2= 80

Basically just multiply the odds by half.
Not sure about TAB, but pretty sure SB ensures you at least get your money back.

So Freo you'd get your $100 returned, rather than losing $20...

Ridiculous by tab basically makes my multi pointless being 0.80 odds.
Well if you have a multi, It would keep your remaining legs alive for the remaining rounds, which can be a good thing if you look it at that way.

Do feel watching that game though, it was more Collingwood lost that game, more than Freo winning that game.

Not sure about TAB, but pretty sure SB ensures you at least get your money back.

So Freo you'd get your $100 returned, rather than losing $20...

Haven't seen that happen before. Presume it will be dead heat rules like everywhere else and you get back half your potential return

Well if you have a multi, It would keep your remaining legs alive for the remaining rounds, which can be a good thing if you look it at that way.

Do feel watching that game though, it was more Collingwood lost that game, more than Freo winning that game.
They both didn't deserve the win to be honest. But to be honest when it's just a head to head bet it should be void. Highway robbery tab declaring a dead heat on two leg result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They both didn't deserve the win to be honest. But to be honest when it's just a head to head bet it should be void. Highway robbery tab declaring a dead heat on two leg result.

What difference does it make if its 2 result options or 10 result options?

I think if you have a 2 leg multi or more, it doesnt work out to be too much of a loss........think the game was 60:40 in favour of Freo pre-game.

I had a look at the TAB website rules for dead heats where the draw is not listed as an option:

1716556953262.png

When I can't bet on a draw in a head to head why should I lose money for not being right or wrong.

There are plenty of markets where you cant bet on their being a drawn or split outcome that can result in a payout smaller than your stake. Its not just limited to 2 option markets.

The rules are what they are so pointless kicking up but I think they have it right anyway. If the result is drawn the punters on the outsider deserve getting more of a chop out than the ones on the shorty

When I can't bet on a draw in a head to head why should I lose money for not being right or wrong.
I suggest if you confident in a Head to Head outcome , and want to chuck it in a multi, is to go for the 'Pick Your Own Line' and eliminate the outcome of a 'dead heat' scenario.

Eg if you were confident in a Freo Win, take then at Freo +0.5 handicap. If your prepared to take slightly higher risk, a Freo win outright (no draw) take the -0.5 handicap. Problem solved.

In US sports, notice handicap markets are often set at whole numbers eg, NBA where handicaps can be Dallas -3.0 v +3.0 Timberwolves, and if the Mavericks won by exactly 3 points, you would have a 'push' scenario-in that case you would get money returned or 'voided' and this would apply to multis.

Dont think I have seen in AFL Punting, where we have copied the American sports on handicaps set at whole numbers yet.

There are plenty of markets where you cant bet on their being a drawn or split outcome that can result in a payout smaller than your stake. Its not just limited to 2 option markets.

The rules are what they are so pointless kicking up but I think they have it right anyway. If the result is drawn the punters on the outsider deserve getting more of a chop out than the ones on the shorty
I'm not kicking up about it just generally curious because I rarely use tab for sports multis, I know sportsbet just void the market.

I suggest if you confident in a Head to Head outcome , and want to chuck it in a multi, is to go for the 'Pick Your Own Line' and eliminate the outcome of a 'dead heat' scenario.

Eg if you were confident in a Freo Win, take then at Freo +0.5 handicap. If your prepared to take slightly higher risk, a Freo win outright (no draw) take the -0.5 handicap. Problem solved.

In US sports, notice handicap markets are often set at whole numbers eg, NBA where handicaps can be Dallas -3.0 v +3.0 Timberwolves, and if the Mavericks won by exactly 3 points, you would have a 'push' scenario-in that case you would get money returned or 'voided' and this would apply to multis.

Dont think I have seen in AFL Punting, where we have copied the American sports on handicaps set at whole numbers yet.
Pinnacle offer line bets at whole numbers for AFL, which is kinda funny, but yeah, no where else currently.

Matt Rowell is named at FF. Consequently his disposal line seems a bit of value. Any idea?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back