Martin
Owies
1u @ $5.87 (PB boosted)

JVR
Fritsch
Owies
Curnow
1u @ $2.89 (PB)
All my individual goal scorer bets got 0 goals, but these 2 multis came in so break even game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues can’t play 4 quarters, and can’t stop run ons - their entire defensive structure relies on teams going slow. If you attack hard you can score at will against them.

Next week will be a wicked game. Pressure from the Blues, fast ball movement from the Swans

Blues can’t play 4 quarters, and can’t stop run ons - their entire defensive structure relies on teams going slow. If you attack hard you can score at will against them.

Next week will be a wicked game. Pressure from the Blues, fast ball movement from the Swans

blues are just charging slowly up like goku and will peak in september

0.5u
I like Under 84.5 AFL Fantasy Points on Harry McKay and Under 83.5 pts Fantasy Points on Steven May at $3.35 a multi.

.25u
Under 84.5 AFL Fantasy Harry McKay , Under 83.5 AFL Fantasy Steven May , Under 84.5 T De Koning. Odds of $6.12 ( Bet Refund if 1 leg fails)

Newman to take on the Adam Saad role and sense Carlton doesn't look to play with speed coming out of defence.

Think tonight is a high scoring mids game and the general trends from past games tend to back that up. Petracca has tended to underachieve against the Blues.

Ill go as my bet refund:
1u
Oliver 90+ AFL Fantasy, Newman 80+ AFL Fantasy, Acres 70+ AFL Fantasy
Odds: $2.44 ( Bet refund if 1 leg fails at Ladbrokes)

.125u

Oliver 110+ AFL Fantasy, Newman 100+ AFL Fantasy, Acres 90+ AFL Fantasy
Odds: $16.28

0.1875u
Walsh 110+ AFL Fantasy Points, Oliver 110+ AFL Fantasy Points @ 8.48

3 SGM on the AFL Fantasy come through

A bit unlucky on the last one as Oliver looked on Track for 110+ but ended up with 99 AFL Fantasy Points.

+3.5825 units up for those bets

Sportsbet SGM Thursday Free Hit

Walsh anytime GS
Under 150.5 pts

Odds : $12
Late Max Gawn , cost me a SGM on the Free Hit. Had there not been another goal, would have cashed a 11/1.

Oliver O94.5 fantasy $1.89 Ladbrokes

Hammer spot. He had 31 disposals for 106 last week, goes over v Blues, match ups are good, can’t see any reason this isn’t a hammer spot - probably last time we get under 100 for Piggy

Tick.

Hammered it, he gave away 2 frees late for -6 & then went to bench and I was pretty nervous, but clutch late with a HTB to go well over.

Can’t wait to pump Carlton at the scg in a couple weeks. campaigners need to be taken down a peg
Agree+++

5 straight goals in the first qtr. Outlier of the year for them.

30 out of 77 points.

And that dangerous tackle was shite. The Carlton head banged the pitch. AFL fine the campaigner!

Hope people put money on Dolphins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back