2024 AFLTM Official Lists (Updated 11 March 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Place Dylan Roberton on the LTI list and promote Oleg Markov

Looks like Adelaide will delist Tyson Stengle for 1 too many nose beers. Was reported on Adelaide news service. Can I delist and get another rookie does he just go onto LTI and I upgrade a rookie?

Looks like Adelaide will delist Tyson Stengle for 1 too many nose beers. Was reported on Adelaide news service. Can I delist and get another rookie does he just go onto LTI and I upgrade a rookie?
The second one unfortunately. Came a little too late.

West Coast place Tyson Stengle on inactive/LTI list and upgrade Jake Aarts

Gold Coast

LTI: Wayne Milera (season)

Upgrade: Tobe Watson

Safety Bay wish to place Braydon Pruess on the LTI and upgrade Sam Switkowski.

fightingfury_88

Safety Bay wish to place Braydon Pruess on the LTI and upgrade Sam Switkowski.

fightingfury_88
Just noting LTI/rookie promotion does not require approval, it just needs to be posted on this thread like you have done. If Preuss comes back before 8 rounds both he and Switkowski become ineligible for selection.

West Adelaide:

LTI: Luke McDonald

Promote: Connor Menadue

fightingfury_88

Safety Bay wish to place Sam Switkowski on LTI and replace with fellow rookie Lin Jong

fightingfury_88 please confirm as have Jong on bench currently.

Safety Bay wish to place Sam Switkowski on LTI and replace with fellow rookie Lin Jong

fightingfury_88 please confirm as have Jong on bench currently.
LTI's doesn't need my approval, you just need to post it in here like you have done. If Switkowski returns before 8 weeks then both Jong and Swikowski are suspended for a period of time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Safety Bay wish to apply for Oscar Allen to be a hardship ruck given the injury to Jackson and Pruess still unavailable.
There is no such thing as hardship KPPs anymore. The KPP list is the only list and if you can't field a ruck then the player you name there will cop a 50% penalty to their score.

There is no such thing as hardship KPPs anymore. The KPP list is the only list and if you can't field a ruck then the player you name there will cop a 50% penalty to their score.

Totally forgot about that! My bad.

I'm.assuming Allen doesn't have any ruck status in terms of DPP status?

Totally forgot about that! My bad.

I'm.assuming Allen doesn't have any ruck status in terms of DPP status?
No, he doesn't. The full list is here:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back