AFL 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

That Chad Warner bloke goes alright

That Port-Hawks game will have me pulling my hair out

Butters' final quarter was unbelievable. But does it make up for the first three?
Houston and Horne-Francis instrumental getting Port back into the game with 5 goals between them. Played their roles in the last quarter too.

The result means only Hardwick can poll from Hawthorn I think, despite Day playing really well.

Thinking 3 JHF 2 Butters 1 Hardwick

Here me out here and forget the crazy odds Heeney opened the season at. But anyone else weirdly think he is actually still pretty good value at $4? Most predictors have him between 18-22 votes which would be on track to break the record. If it were Daicos or even someone like Butters having the same start they’d be under $2 I reckon.

Here me out here and forget the crazy odds Heeney opened the season at. But anyone else weirdly think he is actually still pretty good value at $4? Most predictors have him between 18-22 votes which would be on track to break the record. If it were Daicos or even someone like Butters having the same start they’d be under $2 I reckon.
despite what others said earlier he still has good competition for votes and he literally couldn't have played a better 10 games so far.

with Daicos on his heels now I am not sure how he could be shorter than what he is currently.

despite what others said earlier he still has good competition for votes and he literally couldn't have played a better 10 games so far.

with Daicos on his heels now I am not sure how he could be shorter than what he is currently.

Fair enough. Nothing is suggesting he will slow down so I don’t know why people keep suggesting that, if he has 2 more games in a row of clear votes such as last week you can’t see him being shorter?

With most predictions having Daicos on 11-15 I’m not sure he’s exactly “on his heels” and I think his value isn’t great at $5… the $15 for him a few weeks ago yes.

FWIW I’ve got Heeney, Cripps, Serong and Merrett all polling more than Daicos atm.

Fair enough. Nothing is suggesting he will slow down so I don’t know why people keep suggesting that, if he has 2 more games in a row of clear votes such as last week you can’t see him being shorter?

With most predictions having Daicos on 11-15 I’m not sure he’s exactly “on his heels” and I think his value isn’t great at $5… the $15 for him a few weeks ago yes.

FWIW I’ve got Heeney, Cripps, Serong and Merrett all polling more than Daicos atm.
the best public count historically is Betfairs and they have the gap at 4.

my gap is also 4.

wheeloratings model has it at 0.8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back