Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've owned touk all year and sometimes things just fall his way to score well. But he's lost all his thirst and running. If he gets the ball in space he handballs it to someone next to him and just walks off. The old touk would burst through the middle and get the clearance. It's a very hard watch, still scores okay but far out this is sad to see.
Anderson is the one to get mate, he does everything old touk did

Yeah, did the whole Xerri down to Sweet thing, only to lose access to it, so went back to Jackson again for cover, got lucky with two weeks out for Darcy so far. Was going to go back to Sweet (low BE), but Conway too good an opportunity to miss with BE6. Will be in and out of the side a bit but expecting that and will play for it - be interesting to see if Conway can get through this game. Looks peaked out already :tearsofjoy:
Almost the exact same scenario as me, except I started with Marshall and kept Sweet when I got in Jackson :disrelieved:
At least Jackson can be bye cover in my rucks. I dont expect Conway to last here lol, hes used to Geelong temps. If he can get to a 65 before tiring too much thatd be enough

AFL Fantasy is a fickle bitch. Couldn't wait to get Fisher & Sexton out of the team in the early rounds, and now both looking like legitimate trade-in options. And even with the rookie carnage this week, still traded Dempsey, who hasn't looked like getting good scores for the last few weeks, and is on the price slide, and he starts big. Lord, give me strength 🙏

Flanders I VC'd last week and gets rested the last qtr, wrong week to VC him

Almost the exact same scenario as me, except I started with Marshall and kept Sweet when I got in Jackson :disrelieved:
At least Jackson can be bye cover in my rucks. I dont expect Conway to last here lol, hes used to Geelong temps. If he can get to a 65 before tiring too much thatd be enough
Yeah, has the rosiest cheeks ever already the big lug. Jacko a keep until his Bye now. Improves my forward line atm. Hope Conway gets another game next week - 50/50 chance I reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah that bloke has bipolar scoring 🤣🥲
With Rowell in there as the tough, inside contested midfielder I don't know why touk doesn't use any of his run and carry or anything anymore.
Yeah fair if Anderson not for you .... yet

Yeah not sure i havent really rated Touk this year, still very solid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back