Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
help me1.gif

Fantasy can be all time consuming ....and can lead us down rabbit holes, that suddenly we find ourselves in strange territory

So it is ....that after all the trade iterations the last couple of weeks ......my Fantasy side looks like the Gold Coast Suns team .....OMG ..how did this happen, I mean I only had a few drinks ?

ezgif-7-f012317506.gif

Anyway, enough of the excuses .....I suddenly find myself with 5, yes Five, Gold Coast midfielders .....now I'm sure you don't believe this is possible, or anyone is stupid enough to do this .....

WW face journey .gif

So now I have to live with this .....adjust, use my fleet of foot, to get myself out of this predicament ......you can say, I'll be barracking extra loudly at the BRIS v GOLD COAST match

Naturally I'll have a GC player as (VC) and a GC player as (C) 🤣 .....nah, in all seriousness, I'll be going Sheezel (VC) into Gawn (C)

Have a great round everyone !

Its starting to get serious, the hat is within striking distance and the Hilux is a sniff. 252 rank means the stakes have gone up a level.

Every trade gets over analysed, i will be backing my instincts as its gotten me this far. Excited/nervous for the round to begin.
We've had a few BF posters at the pointy end, including the SC winner in 2022 ....they all posted about their stress levels at the pointy end .....it's counter productive.

Enjoy the game, don't study harder ....after all you got where you are by having fun .....good luck

We've had a few BF posters at the pointy end, including the SC winner in 2022 ....they all posted about their stress levels at the pointy end .....it's counter productive.

Enjoy the game, don't study harder ....after all you got where you are by having fun .....good luck
Sound advice, funny enough this year has been the least amount of effort i put in towards the pre season games and general time consumed.

I’m still having fun with it and i know the strategy im working towards is all about the bye’s.

Trusting the process 🤞

Rozee with the E loop only possible for me if the cats don't name Clark. Hopefully awake for teams / bounce down tonight. Bloody shift work.

Nights have been single digit cold in Adelaide so Rozee is a big worry.

Might go crazy with the trades and bring in Tex Walker for the VC against an undermanned Port.
Allir out, and Rat is a spud who was sold at a premium.

Rozee with the E loop only possible for me if the cats don't name Clark. Hopefully awake for teams / bounce down tonight. Bloody shift work.

Nights have been single digit cold in Adelaide so Rozee is a big worry.

Might go crazy with the trades and bring in Tex Walker for the VC against an undermanned Port.
Allir out, and Rat is a spud who was sold at a premium.

Yeah I’m going to loop Rozee too if teams are kind

Only the two tonight and it’s a good pair

Dawson (VC) and Butters

But the last game of the round is gonna be a doozy…. Have six playing in that game, four of them being premos (Flanders, Anderson, Rowell, Dunks)

Last edited:
Ahh and here comes one of the turning points where you realise your not gaing enough ground and go away from the fundamentals and start rolling the dice! 1 down to 2 mid price gambles

Ahh and here comes one of the turning points where you realise your not gaing enough ground and go away from the fundamentals and start rolling the dice! 1 down to 2 mid price gambles
Nah, way too early .....just play a straight bat, don't trade-in speculative picks .....too much gambling (Moore, Caldwell, Rankine) .....go tried & true, fallen premo's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, way too early .....just play a straight bat, don't trade-in speculative picks .....too much gambling (Moore, Caldwell, Rankine) .....go tried & true, fallen premo's
Damn.
* Trades back OUT Justin McInerney...
(Who btw is AVG the same as the big oaf Jacko)

Screenshot_20240502_162345_AFL Fantasy.jpg Which trade is better? For the Duursma down to Jones, it gives me cap space to upgrade Luke Jackson up to a premo mid next week, however D'Ambrosio to Daicos is solid.

View attachment 1976870Which trade is better? For the Duursma down to Jones, it gives me cap space to upgrade Luke Jackson up to a premo mid next week, however D'Ambrosio to Daicos is solid.
There's only one trade showed there.

Tee issue I have with Burgoyne is, don't you already have like 10 defenders in your side? I have too many as it is.

There's only one trade showed there.

Tee issue I have with Burgoyne is, don't you already have like 10 defenders in your side? I have too many as it is.
I think this idea of having too many defenders is wrong(unless you have too many defenders only players). Not like we need to be trading in ONLY keepers at this stage of the year.

The mid/def players if they are scoring well can be treated as mid only players. Burgoyne is only there to make cash, who cares if you have to field him in your midfield? As long as hes pushing a rookie off the field it doesnt matter which line its in

Not directed only at you, but at everybody who has this idea in their head. Its not a bad thing to have Yeo, Martin, Graham, Clohesy all in your midfield for now

I think this idea of having too many defenders is wrong(unless you have too many defenders only players). Not like we need to be trading in ONLY keepers at this stage of the year.

The mid/def players if they are scoring well can be treated as mid only players. Burgoyne is only there to make cash, who cares if you have to field him in your midfield? As long as hes pushing a rookie off the field it doesnt matter which line its in

Not directed only at you, but at everybody who has this idea in their head. Its not a bad thing to have Yeo, Martin, Graham, Clohesy all in your midfield for now
But still, the current fourth highest averaging defender is Hayden Young averaging 100. There are 21 pure midfielders averaging above that mark. You're way better off targeting a midfield premium than a defender premium in that instance.

Plus, all the good rookies are defenders, Roberts, McKercher and the Suns twins, so if you're pushing rookies off you want to be doing so in the forward line or midfield, not the defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back