Game Day 2024 Fantasy - Round Two Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve blown out to 102k

Just don't get it. All pre-season everyone said to fade GWS players because of their Bye, then the season starts and I'm the only idiot without Green or Whitfield.

1796 dropped 2k spots to 23k

Gawn C slightly unders

Trading Wines was justified but in hindsight should've traded Newcombe instead

Also it was a nice change to have a rank rise and not a rank drop in the second week like I usually do.

Trades will be interesting…. Forward line will be getting the most attention… 137k to play with too which helps

Just don't get it. All pre-season everyone said to fade GWS players because of their Bye, then the season starts and I'm the only idiot without Green or Whitfield.
I chopped and changed my team so many times that I just confused myself and just went with too many mid pricers that have underperformed. Just a season of what if’s now.

1780 and into the top 70k

Still a long way to go, but improvement is a positive.
The Amazing Race Ice GIF by CBS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1810....happy to get over 1800 this week with the likes of Young, Daicos and new recruit Billings spudding it up

Green C ok...slowed down after a big first half.

Bont is not doing enough as a top priced pick.

Amon is hopeless. Doesn't look capable of a big score so he is too overpriced to hold in that midfield. Need to either get a genuine 100+ scorer or he may as well just be a rookie. Roberts needs to be fielded from now on I feel

Yep people with bye players will suffer over the next few weeks i think ..
People that loaded up with Green, Whit and the five big name Swans players, plus mutiple Suns lads will be copping it massively.

Yeah they had a great start but is it to the point where they have too many to cover and not enough trades

In saying this they’ll be good trade ins for the week after

Stoked - scored 1930, site currently has me at 231st for the round and jumping from 18k up to 2.5k. Planning on the rogue (and possibly stupid) moves of:

Whitfield > D'Ambrosio
Sexton > Bont/other premo mid through DPP magic

To head into next weekend with no bye players to maximise chances of jumping further up the ranks

75.7k > 78.6k.

What's the point?
Must have similar team. I finished with 1752 and a 70k rank. Does kinda kill the motivation for the rest of the season starting with this mess

1836 all out. Rank in 14k places to 23,832.

Went with four rookies in the midfield and nearly nailed the roulette, with Wilson on field in place of Duursma. Stoked with Yeo, Fisher and Jordon putting up the scores I need them to put up. Young and Newcombe the only real disappointments this round (I don't have huge expectations of Sexton) and the Coffield injury is not ideal but I feel good with how my team is placed at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back