Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Yes you asked for it .....you demanded it ! ......you protested it ! .....and so it will be

upset Will Farrell1.gif

A useless Round of AFL Football .....well not useless completely, we all get to rip our sides apart & start again

Players on our "never" list .....will suddenly be elevated into our sides, making a nonsense of all the Fantasy Rules we live by .....injury prone players :whitecheck: ... players over 30 :whitecheck:, players with hugely impacted PS training :whitecheck: ......nothing is off the table this year

So lets get the season a rocking .....oh how we have missed you .........say goodbye to your partners, pat your dogs and cats goodbye ....make sure your fridge is well stocked ....and LETS GO !!!

I can't wait for random player #32 to ton up out of nowhere and we all pick him then he goes back to his regular 60 and 70 scores.
Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

Hold strong fantasy folk.

Sorry I've been out of the loop and just scrambled a team together.

Can someone confirm that the results of R0 do not count and we have unlimited trades up to the start of R1?

Thank you

Can someone confirm that the results of R0 do not count and we have unlimited trades up to the start of R1?

Thank you
Correct .....however, R0 scores WILL go towards players price increases / decreases .....so good for R0 Rookies / mid-pricers

Thank you
The fantasy season officially starts in rd 1. You can make as many changes as you want.

However, the round zero scores factor in price rises so plenty of people are going to hop on the big scoring rookies to benefit from their increase on prices.

Correct .....however, R0 scores WILL go towards players price increases / decreases .....so good for R0 Rookies / mid-pricers
The fantasy season officially starts in rd 1. You can make as many changes as you want.

However, the round zero scores factor in price rises so plenty of people are going to hop on the big scoring rookies to benefit from their increase on prices.

Thank you both! I didn't know about the price increase/decrease.

Could you pick a R0 team full of rookies/midpricers for their price increase then completely change your team before R1 because of unlimited trades?

Thank you both! I didn't know about the price increase/decrease.

Could you pick a R0 team full of rookies/midpricers for their price increase then completely change your team before R1 because of unlimited trades?
Negative. They gain their price increase/decrease after round 1

The sub naming is going to be a right pain in the ass isn't it?
Rumour on Dees board that Billings is sub for them. Highly doubt it though.

Looking at Swans board most think it’s Fox

But yep this is gonna suck with the amount of rookies that are showing something this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour on Dees board that Billings is sub for them. Highly doubt it though.

Looking at Swans board most think it’s Fox

But yep this is gonna suck with the amount of rookies that are showing something this year
So the sub is named in the squad now and then an hour before each game we get told who it will be?

Least exciting 'start' to the season in history... Congratulations AFL you bunch of absolute pelicans!

Who am i even supposed to be cheering for this week

Larry David Reaction GIF
Cheer for Heeney to get a 100 so everyone gets tricked into picking him :p

Matt Roberts & Windsor in starting sub danger...
Windsor yes, but Matt Roberts I would be extremely surprised if he started sub. Fox or Wicks most likely 🤞

I can't wait for random player #32 to ton up out of nowhere and we all pick him then he goes back to his regular 60 and 70 scores.
Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

Hold strong fantasy folk.
Ollie Florent come on down.

If relative unknowns tonne up, may they be super cheap ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back