Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Well, is this the first round ...or the second ?

When should we have popped the champagne for the start of another Fantasy Season ? .....I've been at the ready to celebrate

Celebration sad1.gif

I kinda feel a bit let down ....a bit flat ....and my last minute team moves are driving me nuts

I'd do a preview, Captain Options ect .....but frankly I have no idea currently ......Oh, hold your horses, Daicos (VC) :padlock:

Looking at those green dots roll in finally.

View attachment 1926849

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

My take on the Tigers subs is that they'll be Mansell and MRJ, Mansell coming off an injury and MRJ is an impact type of pressure forward, when he runs out of steam he's next to useless, Mansell can play defence as well.

I don't have any inside Gos, just my gut feel, which could be way off.

*Edit......Surprised Naismith wasn't given a run with Lynch on managed minutes.

Feel like this now about my team:

Probs gonna feel like this Sunday night (worth a listen by the by!):

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished my draft,

One of the blokes in it didn’t bother changing his queue at all and he also wasn’t particularly motivated with picking on time so he’s ended up with:
  • Sean Darcy
  • Cam Guthrie
  • Angus Brayshaw
  • Tarryn Thomas
  • Dylan Shiel

Just finished my draft,

One of the blokes in it didn’t bother changing his queue at all and he also wasn’t particularly motivated with picking on time so he’s ended up with:
  • Sean Darcy
  • Cam Guthrie
  • Angus Brayshaw
  • Tarryn Thomas
  • Dylan Shiel

Oh ******* hell. Might as well not bother for the season.

Very likely a veteran, I reckon. Could see it being Bews or Tuohy if they're named. O'Connor another. If Shannon Neale is named, he'd be an absolute monty to be subbed, to go from tall to small in a similar position. Everyone else is safe, IMO.
Including Clark? Bowes if named?

Including Clark? Bowes if named?

We're very weak in the mids, and as long as they perform, I don't see them getting subbed given we want to cement our midfield mix as much as possible.

With that said, there's some doubt over Bowes, so I wouldn't be picking him even if he is named. Clark is very safe to pick and will play a lot of games in the middle judging by Scott's comments on AFL 360/his PS minutes and successful performance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back