Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/655 (VC)

Fantastic start. Second time this year I’ve VC/C Noah when he’s gone big. Rowell and Flanders phenomenal and Clohesy solid and will be looping Uwland’s 62.

After a stinker last week this is a nice start.

Big thing too is that Noah and Rowell being PODs is that they went big rather than just cracked the ton

IMG_2282.jpeg

He's a rookie though, can't expect him to go 100 every week.
Bang on - 5 day break in Darwin - some slack has been cut

5/655 (VC)

Fantastic start. Second time this year I’ve VC/C Noah when he’s gone big. Rowell and Flanders phenomenal and Clohesy solid and will be looping Uwland’s 62.

After a stinker last week this is a nice start.

Big thing too is that Noah and Rowell being PODs is that they went big rather than just cracked the ton

View attachment 1990929
Big result mate was thinking of you while they took the PISS

360/4, Holmes, Miers, Stewart and taking Conway with the E. Stewart disappointing but cant complain too much with Conway doing so well

Probably my one and only time i can openly brag about the Suns i own.

My keeper league went off; 781/6c

Anderson 139, Rowell 132, Flanders 122 (vc), Humphrey 101, Conway 94, Jeffrey 71

Only 385/4 in classic

Anderson, Flanders, Clohesy & Uwland 62!!! as d6 stoked with that with Green & Rozee as my trades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expect Gawn to go 150 but no chance im not taking a 122 lol.
He's had 90/100's the last two against WC I think - bigger scores before that though.

Visentini named on field and Sweet on the extended bench looks pretty bad for Sweet, right?
Finlayson on the extended bench too - add Dixon, Marshall and Georgiades as talls - can see a world where Sweet doesn't play - hence did the same thing as stallon and went Conway - nice little 94 with BE of 6 - take that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back