Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
WW Die by my hand).gif
tDr5Uf7l.jpg

As promised Shaunn ......it's time to trade Sheezel ......I've got a million $$ on his head, and that role is going to see his value plummet.

From Round 9 trades:
Buy low, sell high .....it's a feasible play, if Sheezels role changes permanently & his price drops

What will Sheezel ave as a Mid for the rest of the year ....100?

If your bench starts to dry up, these split plays are the way to continue to upgarde & get rookies off the field

Sheezel to Butters .....Graham to Oliver with the change :heart:

Sheezel -> Sinclair
Stewart -> Ryan
Caldwell -> Zorko
Powell -> Serong
Baker -> Merrett

I can do that, right?
I'm thinking of doing similar with my,
$600k Roberts
+
$520k Dempsey

Looking for offers of $1.5mil starting point.

Actually not even sure where those two will get me but they're going. $920k/$200k rookie.
Give or take on the premo to find a real rookie.

I'm thinking of doing similar with my,
$600k Roberts
+
$520k Dempsey

Looking for offers of $1.5mil starting point.

Actually not even sure where those two will get me but they're going. $920k/$200k rookie.
Give or take on the premo to find a real rookie.
I'm not sure how I missed Roberts in that post as he's my #1 trade out target this week. At least I'll get a premium out of him as I've carried $336k this week. My second trade will be trickier as Sheezel out will be a popular trade this week but I have a growing list of red dots to tidy up with byes imminent.

View attachment 1986688
tDr5Uf7l.jpg

As promised Shaunn ......it's time to trade Sheezel ......I've got a million $$ on his head, and that role is going to see his value plummet.

From Round 9 trades:

Sheezel to Butters .....Graham to Oliver with the change :heart:
Sadly i think i agree now hahahhaa ;(. Just sucks that he could go back to his Seagull role at any time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sanders two games in the VFL:

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app
If Bevo has said to him, in the heat of the moment, something like "be damned if I give you another game this season" or "you won't get another game until blah, blah, blah" - back it in, he won't forget he said it - he carries his threats through. He won't walk anything back, no matter how much it may be a disadvantage.

Hope the kid gets a gig again soon.

If Bevo has said to him, in the heat of the moment, something like "be damned if I give you another game this season" or "you won't get another game until blah, blah, blah" - back it in, he won't forget he said it - he carries his threats through. He won't walk anything back, no matter how much it may be a disadvantage.

Hope the kid gets a gig again soon.
I wonder if Sanders has acted up or given the club some sort of indication that he'll go to Tasmania when they come in. Early days but he's too good to be playing VFL when he's your future midfield bull.

Is Sheezel really a trade? Was planning on dumping Tom Powell and Matt Roberts this week, but we can't be having 70-80s from Sheezel.

Zorko is the play for me as i think they have realised he is best there at this point in time. He is the biggest seagull right now and they always give it to him.

Is Sheezel really a trade? Was planning on dumping Tom Powell and Matt Roberts this week, but we can't be having 70-80s from Sheezel.
Depends on what you think Sheezel will average moving forward. 9 defenders, including Sheezel, are averaging 97+ this season and 15 are average 90+. If you think Sheezel is going to average 90+ for the rest of the season, is it worth burning a trade? He's averaged 80 so far as a midfielder (granted, small sample size) and I can't imagine he'd be many players' biggest issue this week but he's got a round 12 bye and trading him opens up some opportunities.

Depends on what you think Sheezel will average moving forward. 9 defenders, including Sheezel, are averaging 97+ this season and 15 are average 90+. If you think Sheezel is going to average 90+ for the rest of the season, is it worth burning a trade? He's averaged 80 so far as a midfielder (granted, small sample size) and I can't imagine he'd be many players' biggest issue this week but he's got a round 12 bye and trading him opens up some opportunities.
I'm considering him down to Naicos and Roberts up to another defender, I wouldn't trade him for anyone else

I need someone's opinion... out of these guys, which 2 are the ones that I should trade out? Sheezel, Whitfield, Roberts or Luke Jackson. I have $366k in the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back