Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking Sheezel & MRoberts to Crisp & >948k (w/ round 12 bye)
My gut is telling me JBerry (850k [🚀]) in. And VC! The F*? 🤯🤕
I reckon your gut is a shocking fantasy coach mate. Crisp will be out of the main CBA rotations with De Goey and Mitchell back in the next 1/2 weeks, great trade three years ago but not now. Berry is a wildcard - can score well but I'd put money on him not ending the season with an average of > 90. Would recommend re-thinking both of those options, try to reduce risks.

I reckon your gut is a shocking fantasy coach mate. Crisp will be out of the main CBA rotations with De Goey and Mitchell back in the next 1/2 weeks, great trade three years ago but not now. Berry is a wildcard - can score well but I'd put money on him not ending the season with an average of > 90. Would recommend re-thinking both of those options, try to reduce risks.
Meek (124) and ERichards (141) in last week. I was like, 'I don't care anymore,' and it worked perfectly. So, sorry, you're right, but I don't care. Edit: I nearly traded in Crisp last week (but I thought ZGuthrie and ERichards looked better) so that's why ^^

As a Lions fan, what would you expect from next week vs Richmond? They just copped a load more injuries so that match up is looking like a bloodbath. Hopefully not another Zorko 180 😬
I hope not as well, being a Zork non-owner. His 180 was a bit of a unique situation as we only had one healthy bench player from early in the second quarter (from memory), so we played full on possession football to not tire out our players too much. Against Richmond you would expect that Brisbane would be attacking a lot more = ball in the forward half and hence away from Zorko at half back, but he could also easily drop a 150 🤷

Screenshot_20240513_080016_AFL Fantasy.jpg

Feeling pretty good about this. Hate trading Sheeze but don't trust him in the midfield and even averaging 100-110 the next few weeks will likely still drop 60-80k.

Oliver is risky but even if he averages 85-95 he's still scoring above his $$ suggests.

Would mean looking at Reid into Rozee next week, leaving me with 3 rookies on the field.

Sitting at 268 makes things super nervous and feel like I should go ahead with these trades and not overthink it too much until teams come out haha. I already overthought heavily sitting at 8k 😂
Realised bringing Sullivan in instead of Reville stuffed my initial trades.
Going
Howes > Hardeman
Reid > Oliver

Means Garcia is on the field which I don’t love however it will only be a one week play. All my trades have players playing on Sunday so if he’s the sub I can mix things around a bit.

Not a huge fan of Hardeman however he seems like the only rookie backman (unless someone debut’s this week but I always like to watch a game first) with a break even of 18 I’m hoping he will generate some cash on the bench over the byes.

Giving Sheez another chance. I don’t love it but if I downgrade him to Oliver I’m not sure who I can upgrade Reid too. Moore is my only option but he’s playing Port this week.

Next week I’ll hopefully be in a position to just fix up some rookies on my bench or if Sheez puts out another average score I’ll get Serong for him and a rookie fix up.

Couldn't get clarry and daicos ,went daicos and Richards (rookie) ,could of gone dale & clarry but don't think I can skip daicos. Thoughts?

RowellAnderson12 are you expecting Graham to get a call up any time soon? Still a bit mystified as to why he was dropped for the first Darwin game.

Davies showed some good vfl form so call up was deserved.

Davies was close to best on before he cramped up, might see Graham the week after.

He didn’t do much wrong but Dimma just seeing what he’s got.

I have moved him on this week as an upgrade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RowellAnderson12 are you expecting Graham to get a call up any time soon? Still a bit mystified as to why he was dropped for the first Darwin game.
Don’t think he’ll get his spot back in the short term IMO. Didn’t get a lot of touches but got a lot of tackles in his last game.
Key thing to note is that he was omitted not managed on the team sheet.

Davies did well so he’ll hold his spot for now

141 against a very depleted Richmond
TBF I’m picking him off the new role not the score, he’s not getting that every week.

90%+ CBAs and Bevo is stubborn as anything, he rarely rotates more than three in the middle. So while Libba’s out he has the role, and he clearly is a point of difference in their midfield

Roberts > Serong
Dempsey > Sullivan

Feels pretty no brainer this week?

Anyone know what the go with Burgoyne is? Isn't in the Port medical report but was out 'with injury' so not sure if he's back this week?

Just need to keep improving the side towards the byes. Non-keepers in my side currently as follows:

DEF:
Bonner (just dropped 129, break even back to 63 and cash gen till the byes)
Matt Roberts (needs to go this week)
Bench: Hardeman (slow burn) Hore (dead rook, will clear during the byes)

MID:
Oliver (starting to build cash now and can play through the byes)
Clohesy (just dropped 100, break even down to 38 and cash gen till the byes)
Graham (should return this week and still has a solid break even)
Bench: Garcia (couple of weeks away and then will be ready to move), Sullivan (hopefully keeps the role for a few weeks, building cash)

RUC:
Xerri (probably a trade target after the byes)
Bench: Irrelevant

FWD:
Caldwell (target to trade leading into or over the byes),
Powell (perfect trade option week 1 of byes),
Wilson (another 87 great cash gen, should last through the byes),
Windsor (break even of 18 will make cash all through the byes).
Bench: Thomas (cash gen destroyed, but not expensive enough to prioritise moving) Gallagher (building nicely, probably a trade option in a week or two). Harley Reid (good to go now)

This week pre Round 10
Reid > Rookie
Roberts > Defender Premium

Next week pre Round 11
Gallagher > Rookie
Caldwell > Forward Premium??

Ahead of the byes would leave:
DEF: PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, Bonner Bench: Hardemen, Hore
MID: PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, Oliver, Clohesy, Graham Bench: Garcia, Sullivan
RUC: PREM, Xerri Bench Dead R3
FWD: PREM, PREM, PREM, Powell, Wilson, Windsor Bench: Thomas, Rookie, Rookie

Round 12 Bye Trades:
Hore > Rookie
Thomas > Rookie
Powell > Fwd Premium

Round 13 Bye Trades:
Clohesy > Rookie
Graham > Rookie
Garcia > Mid Premium

Round 14 Bye Trades:
Oliver > Mid Premium
Bonner > Def Premium
Wilson > Rookie

Round 15 Bye Trades:
Xerri > Ruc Premium
Sullivan > Rookie
Windsor > Fwd Premium

Leaving me after the byes with:

DEF: PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM Bench: Hardemen, Rookie
MID: PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, Rookie Bench: Rookie, Rookie
RUC: PREM, PREM Bench Dead R3
FWD: PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, Rookie Bench: Rookie, Rookie, Rookie

Meaning two rookies on field after the byes, but no mid pricers like Caldwell, Powell, Xerri or Bonner.

I wonder if Sanders has acted up or given the club some sort of indication that he'll go to Tasmania when they come in. Early days but he's too good to be playing VFL when he's your future midfield bull.

It was/is because of his defensive work.

Needed to work on his positioning in defensive structures. (That was basically the quote).
He'll be back.

Seems like a lot of upgrades planned.
Considering a double downgrade myself. Reville and possibly Freijah. (Assuming the Collingwood dude who went nuts yesterday is likely to be dropped with a few due back).

Just need to keep improving the side towards the byes. Non-keepers in my side currently as follows:

DEF:
Bonner (just dropped 129, break even back to 63 and cash gen till the byes)
Matt Roberts (needs to go this week)
Bench: Hardeman (slow burn) Hore (dead rook, will clear during the byes)

MID:
Oliver (starting to build cash now and can play through the byes)
Clohesy (just dropped 100, break even down to 38 and cash gen till the byes)
Graham (should return this week and still has a solid break even)
Bench: Garcia (couple of weeks away and then will be ready to move), Sullivan (hopefully keeps the role for a few weeks, building cash)

RUC:
Xerri (probably a trade target after the byes)
Bench: Irrelevant

FWD:
Caldwell (target to trade leading into or over the byes),
Powell (perfect trade option week 1 of byes),
Wilson (another 87 great cash gen, should last through the byes),
Windsor (break even of 18 will make cash all through the byes).
Bench: Thomas (cash gen destroyed, but not expensive enough to prioritise moving) Gallagher (building nicely, probably a trade option in a week or two). Harley Reid (good to go now)

This week pre Round 10
Reid > Rookie
Roberts > Defender Premium

Next week pre Round 11
Gallagher > Rookie
Caldwell > Forward Premium??

Ahead of the byes would leave:
DEF: PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, Bonner Bench: Hardemen, Hore
MID: PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, Oliver, Clohesy, Graham Bench: Garcia, Sullivan
RUC: PREM, Xerri Bench Dead R3
FWD: PREM, PREM, PREM, Powell, Wilson, Windsor Bench: Thomas, Rookie, Rookie

Round 12 Bye Trades:
Hore > Rookie
Thomas > Rookie
Powell > Fwd Premium

Round 13 Bye Trades:
Clohesy > Rookie
Graham > Rookie
Garcia > Mid Premium

Round 14 Bye Trades:
Oliver > Mid Premium
Bonner > Def Premium
Wilson > Rookie

Round 15 Bye Trades:
Xerri > Ruc Premium
Sullivan > Rookie
Windsor > Fwd Premium

Leaving me after the byes with:

DEF: PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM Bench: Hardemen, Rookie
MID: PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, Rookie Bench: Rookie, Rookie
RUC: PREM, PREM Bench Dead R3
FWD: PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, PREM, Rookie Bench: Rookie, Rookie, Rookie

Meaning two rookies on field after the byes, but no mid pricers like Caldwell, Powell, Xerri or Bonner.

Wilson and Xerri the only ones that I might question.
Wilson genuinely could be F6, Xerri could at least push R2-3.

Like the plan though!

TBF I’m picking him off the new role not the score, he’s not getting that every week.

90%+ CBAs and Bevo is stubborn as anything, he rarely rotates more than three in the middle. So while Libba’s out he has the role, and he clearly is a point of difference in their midfield
I remember reading a foxsports article sometime during February that said ERichards was training ''in the guts.'' Role's real^^ 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back