Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaiden Popowski keeps track

Seems unlikely then as that's a lot of time fwd for each week needed to get DPP. Only takes 1quarter in the middle to stuff this up.
Thought about bringing him in this week, but Green is similarly priced so I'll continue to ignore my fwd line and suffer. (Not that Trac is getting fwd DPP it seems)

Thought I was getting someone with great job security when I brought Curtin in last week, now it's possible he's dropped right away. Which rookies are we looking at this week? Shadeau Brain could be an option this week or next, came on in the last quarter and looked pretty good. The Brisbane board seem to in favour of him coming into the 22.

Seems unlikely then as that's a lot of time fwd for each week needed to get DPP. Only takes 1quarter in the middle to stuff this up.
Thought about bringing him in this week, but Green is similarly priced so I'll continue to ignore my fwd line and suffer. (Not that Trac is getting fwd DPP it seems)
With Powell and Caldwell confirming they are not Top 6 forward worthy, and no midfielders a legitimate chance at DPP. What does it leave us with:

F1 - Flanders (lock F1)
F2 - Zorko (risky but too good to ignore)
F3: Heeney (fading but clear Top 6)

Then who?

Dylan Moore has some history, Gryan Miers I can't trust, we can't go to Harry McKay surely, Jake Waterman good god no, Shai Bolton is inconsisten, Jeremy Cameron maybe?, Bradley Hill I can't do, Liam Baker good god.

Honestly I have no idea.

Thought I was getting someone with great job security when I brought Curtin in last week, now it's possible he's dropped right away. Which rookies are we looking at this week? Shadeau Brain could be an option this week or next, came on in the last quarter and looked pretty good. The Brisbane board seem to in favour of him coming into the 22.
Is this specifically for defence? Otherwise I'd think Richards, Sullivan, Reville and Freijah are all good options.

Is this specifically for defence? Otherwise I'd think Richards, Sullivan, Reville and Freijah are all good options.
Brain is actually listed as a forward in fantasy. For the Collingwood 2, would you not be worried about job security with De Goey, Mitchell, and Mcreery coming back in?

Brain is actually listed as a forward in fantasy. For the Collingwood 2, would you not be worried about job security with De Goey, Mitchell, and Mcreery coming back in?
Brain's low score means he isn't going to jump up in price by a huge amount even if he scores well next week.

I agree on the Collingwood guys, and I'm staying away from them for that reason. I am weighing up Reville and Freijah and leaning towards Reville as my downgrade this week.

No, I wouldn't be worried. DeGoey has OP, Mitchell is in and out of the side and even with McCreery to come back they have a lot of bad players in that side, Harvey Harrison, Reef McInnes, Finlay Macrae etc Sullivan and Richards have shown a fair bit in their first two games.

Brain's low score means he isn't going to jump up in price by a huge amount even if he scores well next week.

I agree on the Collingwood guys, and I'm staying away from them for that reason. I am weighing up Reville and Freijah and leaning towards Reville as my downgrade this week.
Reville has Richmond, which is like playing North or Eagles but the potato you play on is malnourished and/or being forced to play with an injury.

Reville has Richmond, which is like playing North or Eagles but the potato you play on is malnourished and/or being forced to play with an injury.
Are you suggesting that he might......revel in this weeks matchup....

csi miami GIF

No, I wouldn't be worried. DeGoey has OP, Mitchell is in and out of the side and even with McCreery to come back they have a lot of bad players in that side, Harvey Harrison, Reef McInnes, Finlay Macrae etc Sullivan and Richards have shown a fair bit in their first two games.
I hadn't picked up on Richards being 24 years old. I think I might go with him.

Going to go back to the future with Jake LLoyd this week :D

1715570669645.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, doesn’t spell any sort of hope that Sheeze is going back to HB any time soon.

Also cheers Clarko you campaigner for giving Fisher the sub vest, making me trade him, then give him this role

It's utterly ridiculous. God there are so many coaches I hate right now. Bevo, Clarko the two at the top.

With Powell and Caldwell confirming they are not Top 6 forward worthy, and no midfielders a legitimate chance at DPP. What does it leave us with:

F1 - Flanders (lock F1)

Then who?

Dylan Moore has some history, Gryan Miers I can't trust, we can't go to Harry McKay surely, Jake Waterman good god no, Shai Bolton is inconsisten, Jeremy Cameron maybe?, Bradley Hill I can't do, Liam Baker good god.

Honestly I have no idea.
Wilson
And hold Reid til the bye given their fixture.

And realistically - Fisher.

Reassess after the byes.

Picking up Oliver Roz Green Whit in the 700s doesn’t feel like a whole heap of coin will be needed to finish teams this year

That and 3 spots in the forward line with nobody to upgrade to
this is what I hate about fantasy. my midfield and defence is basically finished and I get punished because I don't have clohesy, bonner or Sharp on field.

And the rankings are basically decided by if you had Tom Green or not.

F1 - Flanders (lock F1)

Then who?

Honestly I have no idea.
Why can't you trust Gryan Miers? Maybe not the 100+ ceiling but super consistent at the 90 mark.

I'm downgrading Sheezel and bringing back Mc Kercher since he's averaged ~ 100 his last three games, and still seems reasonable value at 590k (although probably got on that one a bit too late)

Upgrading Roberts to Serong.

Would like to trade Dempsey and someone else to bring in Walsh next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back