Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently have daicos in but not sure if clarry v the Eagles is the trade this week, anyone leaning strong one way or the othe?

Brought in Oliver and have Soligo at M8, so trying to figure out next move. Ranked 281.

In Defence - Looking seriously at Sheezel > Luke Ryan, great match-up this week and bye. Also like Ed Richards now playing as a pure inside mid with Libba out.

Am i crazy for considering Harmes? Has a great bye and was roaming everywhere against the Tigs with a great role. Really want to remove Garcia/Thomas from the field to avoid sub-risks and 40-50 scores.

Brought in Oliver and have Soligo at M8, so trying to figure out next move. Ranked 281.

In Defence - Looking seriously at Sheezel > Luke Ryan, great match-up this week and bye. Also like Ed Richards now playing as a pure inside mid with Libba out.

Am i crazy for considering Harmes? Has a great bye and was roaming everywhere against the Tigs with a great role. Really want to remove Garcia/Thomas from the field to avoid sub-risks and 40-50 scores.
Wants to avoid sub risks, considering 2 Bulldogs players.

Calculating Figure It Out GIF

Now a new potential R3 has emerged, Draper will miss four weeks with that knee so Nick Bryan could come into the equation, very much in the Jordon Sweet price range so could be a play for ruck cover during the byes

If Kerch is out I’ll have to revert back to my intial trades and get Hardeman (pending teams) for Howes and Reid to Oliver. Boring though, I’ll have to play Sullivan on field instead of Kerch for the week ugh

Any thoughts on when Will Graham is likely to get back? Now that Daniel Turner is out (completely failed experiment), it's probably better for me to trade him rather than Graham.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBF I’m picking him off the new role not the score, he’s not getting that every week.

90%+ CBAs and Bevo is stubborn as anything, he rarely rotates more than three in the middle. So while Libba’s out he has the role, and he clearly is a point of difference in their midfield
Richards had

CBA

v Tigers 27 - AF 141
v Hawks 4 - AF 72
v Dockers 24 - AF 76
v Saints 22 - AF 71
v Bombers 0 - AF 76

Outlier - had chances but didn't do much

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Anyone know whats happening with liam baker and how long he will be out for?

Jelly and Ash to miss six weeks, barring any more BS tags, Whit should become the sole cheapie merchant

Probably makes him an even easier tag risk lol.

Jelly and Ash to miss six weeks, barring any more BS tags, Whit should become the sole cheapie merchant

Fahey at 277k and O'Halloran at 457k might be worth a look. If not in Classic sneaky draft pick ups (along with Haynes)

Fahey at 277k and O'Halloran at 457k might be worth a look. If not in Classic sneaky draft pick ups (along with Haynes)
Peatling probably first in line for a recall you reckon, but the two you mentioned will be a look for next week I think. Gonna attend to the forwards next week.

But it's dependent on if Kerch misses, if he does, Sheeze stays

If Mckercher is missing, are people going to hold him. he's so underpriced and is arguably a top 6 defender.
Yeah. Depends how long our for - would hold a week, perhaps two if it was certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back