Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks longer than that, think im holding Sheezel now.

Yeah me too, surely this forces a move. Might focus trade 2 to somewhere else.... But Clarko though, who knows what's in his mind, that's my worry

Sheeze back, Simpkin mids makes sense

Peatling probably first in line for a recall you reckon, but the two you mentioned will be a look for next week I think. Gonna attend to the forwards next week.

But it's dependent on if Kerch misses, if he does, Sheeze stays

I dunno, the 3 posters on the Giants board seem to think XOH is pretty much a lock

Looks longer than that, think im holding Sheezel now.

If that's what we used to call shin splints, I'm trading. It's a slow management if so.

yeah same. but 2 weeks is a 3 week hold with the round 12 bye :(
OK, I'm already light that first week, been planning for the last 3 weeks, but it will be all ears on what "bone stress" will mean.

Ah this point ive got Graham/Mckercher and maxed out rooks so im just going to do those trades regardless.
Yeah for me it's likely hold Sheeze, trade Roberts

But this could be my very last chance to get Naicos in..... tough call

Mixed messages, Gabelich reporting “some time”, Kerch says he could be right for next week….

He said "rest up this week, see how it goes next week" on AFL 360. Wouldn't put hope into that, and then has the bye so its 3 weeks.

North site says: Colby McKercher will miss Sunday's clash with Essendon, and his availability beyond this week will depend on his symptoms and progress.

Im going to trade Roberts/Lazzaro anyway and if hes back next week then ill hold, if not ill trade then.

Last edited:
When do you think we will find out the amount of time Kerch is out for?
Feeling for people who bought him back in….luckily I’ve held the whole time.
If it’s a week I’m holding for sure, but also Port next week then the bye, could just buy into it after the buys? I’m assuming they will probably give him the 3 weeks rest.
Surely it’s a hold for Sheez now - they have to send him back there. Why are people saying this is good for Fish? I feel like if they send sheez back Fish will be smashing 70s again?

New trades
Howes > Reville
H.Reid > Oliver

Although if I trade Kerch I can get Green hmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going up/down with Roberts and Dempsey to J Richards & Oliver, but I could get up to Butters instead. Who's the bigger priority?

Was going up/down with Roberts and Dempsey to J Richards & Oliver, but I could get up to Butters instead. Who's the bigger priority?
Butters has a really juicy next 3 games

When do you think we will find out the amount of time Kerch is out for?
Feeling for people who bought him back in….luckily I’ve held the whole time.
If it’s a week I’m holding for sure, but also Port next week then the bye, could just buy into it after the buys? I’m assuming they will probably give him the 3 weeks rest.
Surely it’s a hold for Sheez now - they have to send him back there. Why are people saying this is good for Fish? I feel like if they send sheez back Fish will be smashing 70s again?

New trades
Howes > Reville
H.Reid > Oliver

Although if I trade Kerch I can get Green hmm
Because it was Colby, fish and sheez at half back. Not enough ball for all 3. Colby out means just fish and sheez. Might not score tons like he did without sheez but should score a 90 average imo

Still think it’s worth trading Sheezel. Essendon + Port Adelaide the hardest teams to score in fantasy , we’re not certain on his role , 167 BE and has the round 12 bye. Plus even if he gets the role back, fair chance Kerch may take it back anyhow. Too many reasons to trade out imho

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Still think it’s worth trading Sheezel. Essendon + Port Adelaide the hardest teams to score in fantasy , we’re not certain on his role , 167 BE and has the round 12 bye. Plus even if he gets the role back, fair chance Kerch may take it back anyhow. Too many reasons to trade out imho

Yeah completely forgot about the matchups, Port being so restrictive is a nightmare.

Again I’m only trading him to get Naicos in. If it was for someone else, I would be keeping him. (also this is likely my last chance to get him)

Really borderline and tough call…..

Any one else been having a sticky beak at Laird?
  • Dream draw to his bye.
  • Coming into cuddle season when the weather turns and the contested stuff starts to increase.
  • Avg 110 over his last 3.
  • Priced at 102.
  • Only owned by 6% of the top 1k.
Could he be an alternative to make ground on the Oliver crowd if Oliver turns out to be a mini trap (ie, is still value, but can't hit a ceiling like prior years)?

1715680787311.png

Geelong were also mega restrictive. Keeping Dale, JJ and bramble etc to 40 the week before and then sheez ripped them a new one. Don't think match ups bother him very much tbh

Any one else been having a sticky beak at Laird?
  • Dream draw to his bye.
  • Coming into cuddle season when the weather turns and the contested stuff starts to increase.
  • Avg 110 over his last 3.
  • Priced at 102.
  • Only owned by 6% of the top 1k.
Could he be an alternative to make ground on the Oliver crowd if Oliver turns out to be a mini trap (ie, is still value, but can't hit a ceiling like prior years)?

View attachment 1989127
I started him and traded. I think he's gonna be a consistent 100-105 most weeks but his role change (at times less then 50 percent cbas) and his low tog means we won't get the Laird of old back. But now at a price where I'd do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back