Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that’s definitely a tradin’ Sheeze

(Kidding still a big fan but it’s clear for the moment he’s not gonna junk it up anymore)

Not sure how much you can look it to it. He isn't going to say "I love scabbing kicks in the backline and taking easy kickouts every game.".

I don't mind that to be honest because I can get rid of Hore or trade sheezel whilst not having to trade Roberts cause he's holding value

Can get a look at some looped scores tonight and decide which of Roberts or Hore is a trade out for me

Done a full 180 on Sheezel again, he's gone for Oliver for me. One of the above 2 become Fisher. Carry over 100k or 350k depending on which

Some more context to that quote and from reading it it’s fair enough, for North’s future from a footballing perspective its better for him to be mid/fwd playing that Miers role kicking into FWD 50.

Probably means it’s definitely time to trade Fantasy wise
View attachment 1990318
Mmmmm. Why did Mckercher have to be out! Ruined my trade plans badly. I’m gonna have to hold sheez this week, see if he does return back and if not I’ll trade him at his bye

Mmmmm. Why did Mckercher have to be out! Ruined my trade plans badly. I’m gonna have to hold sheez this week, see if he does return back and if not I’ll trade him at his bye
Same here. Brought McKercher back in last week (midfield) with a plan to move him to def and trade Roberts to Green/Petracca in mids.
Probably need a defender now, and cover for Kerch + Rozee if still out.

Same here. Brought McKercher back in last week (midfield) with a plan to move him to def and trade Roberts to Green/Petracca in mids.
Probably need a defender now, and cover for Kerch + Rozee if still out.
Yeah it’s frustrating. Having Kerch in mids let me trade out sheez and put Kerch there but now trading out both sheez and Kerch/other rookie means I need to bring one defender in. Dont really wanna do that, had the option of bringing in both Oliver and green with kerch not out. Ugh

If you're considering trading him at Nths bye then I reckon there's a good case to stick fat with your original plan and trade him now.
He's a chance to drop around $80k if he doesn't get back to his piggish ways by the bye, which reduces the cash you have for potential trade in options. Also, trading someone with the first bye round just adds another donut to your team in later rounds.
Also also, Kerch is likely to be back in R13 and the Kangas roll into matchup against WC and COL. Seems a good chance that Sheez might post a few solid scores as a mid. The guy's a jet, after all.

Getting Oliver this week.
Oliver due to go up in price, Green down. Sounds silly on paper though.
Will probably get Green next week.
OR, find two other targets that will give you points and $growth that will be about equal to Green's growth and get him in Round 13 - that's when I'm planning on jumping on

Yeah, knew that wasn't actually what Bevo said. He seems more of a two-up kinda guy than someone who'd play roulette.

Yeah I more meant what was the real quote or the context behind it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone says that publicly.
Yep, just happy to play his role for the team - most over-used comment in AFL. I get they have team first principles, which probably means the preceding question was the real problem.

Is Pete posting jokes now? Or is that serious. Can't be surely.
It's what Bevo really wanted to say.

He did however say "Sander's will continue to be a selection consideration on a weekly basis." So effectively, "blah, blah, blah"! The spoof was a much more interesting read though!

Everyone says that publicly.
I listened to the interview, he did say that but for context was explaining he's happy to grow his game as a Mid/Fwd, get less of the pill. He's enjoying the switch likely where he'll keep playing unless he's really needed down back.

No brainer to trade IMO. Seems a bigger risk to keep than trade IMO.

For the first time this year really stuck on how to play trades this round.

Unsure on getting off Sheezel and unsure about picking up Oliver.

Unsure which to prioritise between getting in premiums vs tinkering/improving bench health for the byes.

Yew teams were generous to me

Mckercher & sheezel out

Green VC & Rozee back in

Finished mids and love the look of it

My bench right now

homer simpson GIF

Jeez my bench cover suddenly looking very thin.
Will have to consider holding Harvey Thomas just based on having a heartbeat.

Graham, Z.Reid, Garcia, Rogers and Roberts all out this week. Cadman, Thomas and Reville still standing. Roberts was going anyway to Clarry but not sure who goes down to Richards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back