Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wussing out of Sheezel trade, have to fix up the bench situation

Roberts > Oliver
Clark > Richards

E on Clohesy, Dempsey and Richards. Jackson back into rucks if Sweet doesn't get named

Last week: Yeo ➡️ Meek and ERichards ⬅️ ZWilliams >🥪 TIME<

This week: LBaker ➡️ Crisp and MKennedy/Harmes ⬅️ MRoberts

Last edited:

Yeah lol, i've backed out of my trades now that teams are in and state of the bench. Got too many dots, so just bringing in two rooks for the dots. Keeping Sheezel and maybe bring in Clarry and a rook next week, see how clarry goes against the eagles I guess. And then we get three trades the following week.

Fascinating to watch two tall developing Ruckmen in Moyle and Conway - emphasis on developing

Still pending final teams tomorrow, but I've ended up settling on a couple of slightly left field trades:

Xerri > Marshall
Powell > Oliver

Think both Oliver and Marshall are the cheapest they will be all year, and was planning on getting Powell out prior to byes anyway so may as well do it now before he falls further in price. Bit nervous about the Xerri trade, hoping he drops another stinker to vindicate the trade.

Holding some red dots on the bench this week but have plans for the five trades we have available before byes to use Graham, Reid and Garcia to upgrade Clohesy and Sharp to two premos. Fingers crossed some promising rookies reveal themselves in the next two weeks 🤞

Creeped into the top 1k then copped many bullets this week so looking like i'll have to field one of Woewodin or H.Thomas this weekend...

Thoughts?

Could easily see both being vested

Creeped into the top 1k then copped many bullets this week so looking like i'll have to field one of Woewodin or H.Thomas this weekend...

Thoughts?

Could easily see both being vested
If Thomas named in the starting 22 on Saturday you just start him over Woewodin. If he starts as sub you likely risk it and hope Woewodin starts.

Obviously try and loop where you can to get two bites at a decent score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

same drama's for me this week. rookie carnage - my team's name is "Dead rookie Storage"
living up to the name

1715895941072.png

Trades for me this week.
Roberts and Lazzaro out. Lazz keeps getting the vest. Has a high BE and is bleeding cash. Gotta go
holding mckercher, garcia, graham, zach reid etc

in comes Steely Green + Oliver

Still not sold on my trades. Roberts > Oliver is locked in. My second trade is currently Reid to Ed Richards. I can also afford Rankine.

Baker out again is tricky. I now have Graham, Coffield, Garcia, Sweet and Baker all MIA but all are on their way out over the next few weeks and I expect three back before the byes (Graham, Sweet and Baker).

Trading Baker can get me up to Sam Walsh, but I would rather one of Merrett, Dunkley or Zorko this week which means Sheezel would have to go.

Is Woewodin going to start for the Dees on Sunday?
Difference between me having to trade in 2 def, or get 1 def + oliver.

presuming he's a sub risk too?
Looking at that extended bench, he could easily miss. Maybe hold fire on your decision until after Sunday benches are trimmed at 5pm this arvo.

Looking at that extended bench, he could easily miss. Maybe hold fire on your decision until after Sunday benches are trimmed at 5pm this arvo.

Yep going to have to.
Presuming I need to bring in 2 def, I now have the question of whether i sack sheez now or hold him hoping he goes to the back role.
I think i have to bank the cash and move to Young.

Sheez training fwd mid

First trade locked with Roberts to Sexton

Second trade now is sheez to Dawson and bank 270k for next week, miss sheezels price drop. Then I have to play Harley reid

Or Thomas to fisher

It's essentially daws and Reid plus 270k vs sheez and fisher, 20k itb.

Given Dempsey went 81 and Clohesy only 63, thinking of 2 Defender trades to avoid a disaster score from Howes (although has West Coast)

Sheezel > Luke Ryan. Great match-up this week and draw over the next 6-8 games.
Mckercher > Ed Richards. Hoping Richards backs it up after is great performance last week and am rewarded for going early (Similarly to Sexton last night).

Then obviously Sexton a no brainer next week, will be watching Kennedy closely tonight, think he's great value as well.

Im justifying Trading Sheezel to Naicos.. plays mid/fwd, thats a 95 best case.. plays back, gets Guelfi, 85-90

another big price drop - Port next week.. 85-90 best case

Bye

Then can re-asses

If i had Daicos already i'd probably hold and see what happens, but i figure i cant lose, especially in the short term.

Bench is a disaster but Ill fix that during the byes (pretty sure i say that every year)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back