Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m in the same with my forwards, all of them can be ran during the byes, and the ones I want have byes next week and can get them in for the later bye players.

And RoMa will be ungettable after this week, with a BE of 60 odd which he’ll smash
If he drops a 130, he'll be $1.066m.

He and Zorko are still so lowly owned that teams will need to drum up $2m to get them both in, which will wreck most sides structures.

Fortunately I've had Zorko for ages, so maybe I should jump to Marshall now while he is still only 13% owned in the top 1k. Only 2.1k currently bringing him in this week because everyone needs to jump on Sexton (17k in)...

(Forgot to add, he has West Coast ruck matchup next week too.)

If he drops a 130, he'll be $1.066m.

He and Zorko are still so lowly owned that teams will need to drum up $2m to get them both in, which will wreck most sides structures.

Fortunately I've had Zorko for ages, so maybe I should jump to Marshall now while he is still only 13% owned in the top 1k. Only 2.1k currently bringing him in this week because everyone needs to jump on Sexton (17k in)...

(Forgot to add, he has West Coast ruck matchup next week too.)
I for one don’t have Zorko sadly, but RoMa is the next best thing

I’m in the same with my forwards, all of them can be ran during the byes, and the ones I want have byes next week and can get them in for the later bye players, and the forwards that I can reach im slightly iffy on.

And RoMa will be ungettable after this week, with a BE of 60 odd which he’ll smash

Really hoping there’s no creative selection BS that will ruin this plan
Do you think he will continue at 130 for the rest of the season? hes priced at 118 right now, a 130 this week and hes priced at 126!
Its incredibly unlikely he presents ANY value right now, he more than likely will be cheaper again at some point
He 100% will be gettable again this year

I was tossing up between wrecking my team to get in Zorko (trade out Powell and Darcy Wilson) instead of fixing red dots

OR

the safe option of fixing red dots and trading in Sexton and a rookie.

So it would be get Zorko, but forced to field Dempsey, Reid and Joe Richards in the forward line, or have Powell, Sexton, Wilson and one of Reid/Richards.

I'm aiming for the Heeney/Green/Shez treble upgrade (or Fisher if Sheez's role still looks gross). Think that should be doable with two down one up next week for me.
Fingers crossed you can afford it. Always scary when lockout lifts to see if you can afford it hahaha

I'll be doing the same, R14/15 i'm overlaoded so will trade your Soligo's, Reid's, Wilsons etc.

Next week and the week after barely anyone missing
On this topic…a few weeks ago I had Bonner and Crouch in my round 15 trades however they’re playing like keepers at the moment.
No one I really want to flick…
Honestly would rather trade Steele and Bont at this point (third trade would be Wilson)
Have Daicos, Bonner, Dawson, Steele, Bont, Crouch and English on that bye.
And at the moment 5 of my rookies are on the round 15 bye with Mcauliffe being a potential trade in next week.

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

I'm aiming for the Heeney/Green/Shez treble upgrade (or Fisher if Sheez's role still looks gross). Think that should be doable with two down one up next week for me.
Treble upgrade? How much bank do you need to do that?

Treble upgrade? How much bank do you need to do that?
Sharp to green will only be 100k, currently I have 500k in the bank so I guess add another 2-300 next week and if might be possible lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no shot at a hat this year ranked 4k roughly. The reason i keep playing is to beat the traders. Thats my motivation now. I just cant fathom loosing to any of them.

Unless you're going to Zorko, Heeney or Flanders there's no point trading him.
Excatly, to take him to a Caldwell type is pointless as he could score the same anyway. Plus might as well wait until Round 13 to offload him and then bring in a Zorko or a Heeney off their bye.

Most of my current forward line could score the same as anyone I could trade in that's not one of those three anyway, so probably best barring selection to wait until those byes to trade them out to the big names. Hence me bringing in RoMa this week.

Unless you're going to Zorko, Heeney or Flanders there's no point trading him.
Going to sexy and chlosey to richards. Going against the grain here and shading fischer. Port will smash them and sheezal will go back to help thus limiting the fisch. I watched richards last week and he is genuinely really good in there midfield and a magnet for the ball. He has brought a hunger and pace that wasnt there before. I can see him averaging 95+ easily. Only 1% owned to which makes him a huuge unique. Scored 97 against a restrictive gws and cant see him going lower the rest of the way. I already wasted a trade on fisch and wont waste another.

Going to sexy and chlosey to richards. Going against the grain here and shading fischer. Port will smash them and sheezal will go back to help thus limiting the fisch. I watched richards last week and he is genuinely really good in there midfield and a magnet for the ball. He has brought a hunger and pace that wasnt there before. I can see him averaging 95+ easily. Only 1% owned to which makes him a huuge unique. Scored 97 against a restrictive gws and cant see him going lower the rest of the way. I already wasted a trade on fisch and wont waste another.
But you're barely gaining anything from Wilson > Sexton and Clohesy > Richards.

Just isn't worth it.

Just isn't worth it.
Sexton is going to make some cash, as will Richards if he plays, whereas the other two have likely peaked. Sometimes you have to buy back into cash gen

Just isn't worth it.
We must be watching a different game. Sexton has unlocked massive potential in this role. I see 85+ there where as wilson fist up will struggle to get a decent score this week probably balances out next week against west coast. Just dont see him making more cash that what he is worth now where as sexton has another 100k to go. Ed richards will average way way more than chlosey next few week in this role. Chlosey next 2 r tough to score for wingers so he will struggle in my opinion. After watching ed i am a big believer in his play and he excelled against a tough hard to score against team. I can see upside of 10 points plus each next few weeks. Would rather trade reid but that means i cant get the cash to ed which is who i really want now. Everyone to their own. My decisions lately have been making me move in the right direction again so im confident in this play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back