Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
team america vomit GIF

Screenshot_20240414_103930_AFL Fantasy.jpg

Clark out means I can move Yeo into mids via daicos dpp! And get Uwland 64!! decent luck

Surely Green is a hold.

Dawson I get you can't have a $1m mid playing full forward
yeah im holding Green but I just wanted to rage. He's terrible though. And yet all the commentators love him yet all I've seen the last 2 weeks is a plodder that doesn't tackle or find the footy.

Yeah I'm thinking Dawson to Flanders, helps my very weak forward line. Put Roberts on field. And bring in Will Graham or Garcia and just take the L with Dawson.

Last edited:
yeah im holding Green but I just wanted to rage. He's terrible though. And yet all the commentators love him yet all I've seen the last 2 weeks is a plodder that doesn't tackle or find the footy.

Yeah I'm thinking Dawson to Flanders, helps my very week forward line. Put Roberts on field. And bring in Will Graham or Garcia and just take the L with Dawson.
how many rookies on the field come round 7 I just think Dawson just had a bad game and without Crouch next round he should be alright

Yeah I'm thinking Dawson to Flanders, helps my very week forward line. Put Roberts on field. And bring in Will Graham or Garcia and just take the L with Dawson.
I have him, Bont and Serong in DT. I know the feeling on Green. I'd certainly rage trade him and Dawson tonight and then reverse the Green one 😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dawson still their best player. Hoping it was just a matchups thing because he went forward to stop McGovern. Only issue is that it seemed to be effective so are we going to see it more?

Adelaide really should have lost that game by a fair margin so they still have problems and not getting it in Dawsons hands is costing them. Hopefully they realise this sooner rather than later

Wouldn’t mind a half back rotation with solid CBA numbers though

how many rookies on the field come round 7 I just think Dawson just had a bad game and without Crouch next round he should be alright
I've literally got 4 rooks on my ground in the fwd line alone lol. (Heeney, Powell, Dempsey, Reid, Darcy Wilson and a Harvey Thomas/Gallagher). So surely I can go Dawson to Flanders and get 1 spud rookie off the ground?

Yeah Dawson should be better but he's still not been impressive before last nights 60. He isn't marking anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back