Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How tf does Flanders even have that role still, bloke reminds me of Bonner but he cant kick as far. Why Dimma thinks thats helping is beyond me 🤷‍♂️
Surely theres a guy with a good kick in the list that can do that seagull role instead

How tf does Flanders even have that role still, bloke reminds me of Bonner but he cant kick as far. Why Dimma thinks thats helping is beyond me 🤷‍♂️
Surely theres a guy with a good kick in the list that can do that seagull role instead

To be fair they've had Sexton and Atkins playing that role in the last 12 months and Markov before then. He's better than those blokes.

A 120 from Will Graham would be much better
Checks to see if he's on field

New York Yankees Thumbs Down GIF by MLB

We have no good kicks that’s why we are chasing dan Rioli

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A ceiling game 120 from Yeo would be so good right about now. Probably doesn't affect rank but would just be nice to have something go our way

Doesn't really have the fantasy game to produce those scores.

Every time I watch him for a quarter then I check the scores I expect a 40 point quarter and it's 20-30

The lack of accumulation and marks hurts him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back