Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Which combo

Peatling + Sinclair
or
McKercher + Moore

(For Yeo and Williams)

Peatling worries me with Cogs coming back, and Green still a chance to play. McKercher may not have a great game up in Darwin either.
Looked to me like Peatling's role has changed and become more the cooler role, where he has to put the brakes on a player for certain times in a game, more than a dedicated mid or half fwd - bit like Windehager. Frankly that's not too bad for him, because it brings him to the ball more than previously. McCluggage and Warner roles so far for his bigger scores. Can anyone else confirm there is a bit of this happening?

Even with all the big dogs except Cogs playing he still managed 81.

1715221696670.png

Last edited:

Looked to me like Peatling's role has changed and become more the cooler role, where he has to put the brakes on a player for certain times in a game, more than a dedicated mid or half fwd - bit like Windehager. Frankly that's not too bad for him, because it brings him to the ball more than previously. McCluggage and Warner roles so far for his bigger scores. Can anyone else confirm there is a bit of this happening?

Even with all the big dogs except Cogs playing he still managed 81.

View attachment 1983625
If this is true, a cheeky Powell to Peatling and Roberts to Naicos still gets me to Naicos and leaves more money in the bank… will have to wait and see with teams tonight

A Windy role isn’t the worst for him

Some people have no option. Who else covers in the ruck at R2? Unless sweet is traded which seems like a waste also.

He has a few more weeks of money making

I have Jackson still so I have a solid 50-60 coming my way at R2

If I didn't I'd hope like hell Conway gets named (bettter scorer, lower BE) or just try to go up to English.

You think he's Soft? :tearsofjoy:
Depends why he's got his eyes on Ethan Philips I guess

seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong.gif

CARNAGE!!! Did Grundy > Sweet last week however I still managed to avoid other chaos and scored 2266.
Only have Yeo to deal with. Think this is my opportunity to go to English.

New trades
Yeo > English
Lazz > Reville (or other rookie)

Looks like I’m missing out on Sinclair juicy matchup and breakeven this week. Wah

Edit: just realises this brings another rookie on field. Damn

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keen to hear everyone’s thoughts on the below trade options

Managed to trade Xerri out to run Sweet at R2 last week, what a brilliant move that was!

Have Rozee, Yeo, Roberts (poor BE) and Sweet issues

I’m thinking there’s 3-4 ways I can go about it - what do you think is best?

1) Rozee and Yeo -> English and Peatling + 200ish cash in bank

2) Yeo and Roberts -> Premo mid Visentini/Conway (hold Rozee)

3) Rozee and Yeo -> Meek and Parish/Sinclair/Soligo type

Leaning towards 1 with Rozee potentially missing 2 weeks

Won a hat last year but cooked it all last week trading Xerri and Jackson to Touk and Macrae with Sweet already in from the week before 🤣

What makes you think he’s not playing?
Scott possible wants to exploit Visentini probably, though Conway would still go alright. CHRIS SCROTT:shoutyoldman: Conway would still go alright :shoutyoldman:

Keen to hear everyone’s thoughts on the below trade options

Managed to trade Xerri for Sweet, what a brilliant move that was!

Have Rozee, Yeo, Roberts (poor BE) and Sweet R2

I’m thinking there’s 3-4 ways I can go about it - what do you think is best?

1) Rozee and Yeo -> English and Peatling + 200ish cash in bank

2) Yeo and Roberts -> Premo mid Visentini/Conway (hold Rozee)

3) Rozee and Yeo -> Meek and Parish/Sinclair

Leaning towards 1 with Rozee potentially missing 2 weeks

Won a hat last year but cooked it all last week trading Xerri and Jackson to Touk and Macrae with Sweet already in from the week before 🤣
Mate, if you won a hat last year - you tell us what we should be doing OK!

Mate, if you won a hat last year - you tell us what we should be doing OK!
I think last year was a bit beginners luck honestly as it was my second year playing and first taking it a bit more seriously, started well, kept it simple and rode my luck. But this year I think overthinking it a bit, I’m too far down the paralysis by analysis rabbit hole now - second year blues 😂

If this is true, a cheeky Powell to Peatling and Roberts to Naicos still gets me to Naicos and leaves more money in the bank… will have to wait and see with teams tonight

A Windy role isn’t the worst for him
Happy to be proven wrong with actual data but isn't that Cogs' role in that midfield?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back