News 2024 Indigenous Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

The club has released the new Indigenous jumper to be worn against St. Kilda and Collingwood.

sviuir3xf30d1.jpg

LS-1__09389.1715559199.jpg

Last edited:

struggling to feel that the jersey looks like Fremantle at all.
But i guess when play indigenous round we not Fremantle . we change the name to the local name.

But i guess when play indigenous round we not Fremantle . we change the name to the local name.

I mean it has all of the club colours across 30 years and contains a sort of anchor. Not sure how much more Fremantle you could make it short of just plastering the word all over the jumper.

Looks more Fremantle than a lot of our previous ones.

I mean it has all of the club colours across 30 years and contains a sort of anchor. Not sure how much more Fremantle you could make it short of just plastering the word all over the jumper.
well many thingsa have club colours on them. but that doeant make it a fremantle item

The anchor doesnt jump out i had to look twice to see it

I understand the purpose so it is what it is.

I am again proposing that Walyalup becomes more semi-permanent.

The name is that whole area, including Cockburn. It encompasses the area, not just a suburb.

(But then, I'm a Gelorup/Dardanup boy, so love the traditional place names).

I am again proposing that Walyalup becomes more semi-permanent.

The name is that whole area, including Cockburn. It encompasses the area, not just a suburb.

(But then, I'm a Gelorup/Dardanup boy, so love the traditional place names).
surprised no actual suburb/ estate has the name. even with all the new construction etc through cockburn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well many thingsa have club colours on them. but that doeant make it a fremantle item

The anchor doesnt jump out i had to look twice to see it

I understand the purpose so it is what it is.
Funny, the anchor was the first thing that jumped out at me. Love the anchor! Don’t buy much merch but that is very tempting. Think it looks great and means a lot

Funny, the anchor was the first thing that jumped out at me. Love the anchor! Don’t buy much merch but that is very tempting. Think it looks great and means a lot
im also not an artist so dont notice things well , my old eyes are failing me more and more

I loved how Michael Johnson explained the thoughts behind the design, and why they wanted to bring our 30 year history into it

Love the home version- definitely my favourite from the past few years. Didn't translate well to the away version. The lines connecting everything are a bit too dark. Would've looked better if they were lighter and blended in to the background like the home version.

Honestly, this is probably my least favourite one. I like the idea, but it just isn't clicking for me. The names just slapped on the ass is a little cringe for me. Again, like the idea of it but, just not executed very well IMO.

I like it. It's probably my favourite design. I like the references to our first jumper.

The scarf is cool too, but $85 seems a bit much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back