List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone finally said it!

Cuners, Marchy - whatever - if they retired tomorrow, thanks guys but CFC would storm on...

Martin is a freakish talent - a guy who wins you flags... AND as hard as nails...

Revisit the mark he took over Lever - Lever stands 195cm, Martin made him look tiny!

He'll be much better for the hit out too.

How much better did our forward line look? The other guys look better too, as a result e.g. Owies.

Not going to get much for him in a trade situation, you keep him on the list, Hayward or no Hayward....

Not opposed to Hayward though I reckon he's being overhyped....
Yeah 100%...list management IMO is about balancing risk and reward.

Atm we likely do have too many injury-prone players, but it doesn't mean a list should have 0. It doesn't mean we shoudld over react and get rid of all of them.

Maybe carrying 1 (eg the most talented one) is the answer, so there's the chance of upside without derailing your season with not having enough bodies.

If we went completely safe we could miss out on that upside.

I know he's not a small forward but watching the Port vs Geelong game I thought gees I'd love to get Dan Houston into the side.
Delivered some thumping, low, hard kicks inside 50.
Would be great to have Harry and Charlie on the end of that kind of delivery.

He accumulates but is very slow, struggling to keep up with an opponent that has wheels or is good in the air. Noticed also he's making ALOT of bad decisions. Not a need.

Our three priorities should be

Goalkicking small/med fwd
Capable tall defender
speedy mid who can kick

Question. Are we too tall in our forward line if and when JSOS returns?

Currently we have Harry, Charlie and TDK. All on very good coin and we have Tdk and JSOS coming out of contract at the end of 2025 with TDK a FA at that point if I recall correctly.

No one stated that, surely we can share a balanced opinion regarding all players across the league

Houston would walk into our side

Good player, not what we need which is pace through the midfield and dangerous fast goal kicking small forwards

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just catching up - where did you hear this? I've never seen anything about him getting it back, will be very relieved for him if it's true.

I’d dare say he ended up being the poster boy for the banks, we’ll return your money if you can tell your story. Would have been very difficult and embarrassing for him considering the complete stupidity and naivety of the situation.

I’d dare say he ended up being the poster boy for the banks, we’ll return your money if you can tell your story. Would have been very difficult and embarrassing for him considering the complete stupidity and naivety of the situation.

Daring to say it is easy. Where is the proof?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question. Are we too tall in our forward line if and when JSOS returns?

Currently we have Harry, Charlie and TDK. All on very good coin and we have Tdk and JSOS coming out of contract at the end of 2025 with TDK a FA at that point if I recall correctly.
There's a degree of redundancy to having both TDK & JSOS IMO. With that in mind, it wouldn't surprise if one were to look elsewhere.

He accumulates but is very slow, struggling to keep up with an opponent that has wheels or is good in the air. Noticed also he's making ALOT of bad decisions. Not a need.

Our three priorities should be

Goalkicking small/med fwd
Capable tall defender
speedy mid who can kick
Izaak Rankine gives you two for one :)

I'd be surprised if there were any.
Banks don't exactly make a habit of giving away money when they're not obligated to.

I just don't think it happened, and am bemused when others state it like it's fact. Agree with you largely, except I say that banks don't make a habit of giving away money full stop.

That said, from my recollection, he received a text from the bank's SMS alias i.e. the sender appeared as "NAB" in his Messages, nesting it under their legitimate texts. If so, that would be grounds to chase some compensation. I would.

I'm in IT and security so take a particular interest in cases like this.

I just don't think it happened, and am bemused when others state it like it's fact. Agree with you largely, except I say that banks don't make a habit of giving away money full stop.

That said, from my recollection, he received a text from the bank's SMS alias i.e. the sender appeared as "NAB" in his Messages, nesting it under their legitimate texts. If so, that would be grounds to chase some compensation. I would.

I'm in IT and security so take a particular interest in cases like this.
Sorry, I meant in a sense where they're compelled to.
Taking pity on someone that has essentially transferred money because he received a text message telling him to would be a surprise.
You're correct though, the message was in a thread of legitimate SMS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back