List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Why did we not take Liam Jones back after he sat out the year? At the time I remember I was in disbelief we let him go but did he say he didn't want to come back?

Why did we not take Liam Jones back after he sat out the year? At the time I remember I was in disbelief we let him go but did he say he didn't want to come back?
He refused to get vaccinated, and we tried to sort it out right until the deadline... and then went over the deadline and burned a spot on our list.

He seemed intent on sitting out a season regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carro on the ABC this morning mentioned Melbourne being linked to Harley Reid.

What would they give up to get him ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Carro on the ABC this morning mentioned Melbourne being linked to Harley Reid.

What would they give up to get him ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rivers and JVR as a start

Nobody is getting Reid at least until he's OOC. 0 chance the Eagles trade him even if he requested a trade home 2 years in a row.
Yeap

So here we are again!

CARLTON defender Liam Jones has today made the decision to announce his retirement from AFL football.

The Club has been in regular contact with Jones across the offseason period in a bid to provide appropriate support for the 30-year-old – who today informed the Club of his decision.

He played in our VFL side and his missus plays for us. You'd give away 3 first for him. Especially if they are late-ish ones.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
They turned down pick 2 and 2 late first-round picks last year to get him. And he's only gone up in value now. Think you'd need 3 x top-10 picks to get to the table (or an AA-level player with a high draft pick).

They turned down pick 2 and 2 late first-round picks last year to get him. And he's only gone up in value now. Think you'd need 3 x top-10 picks to get to the table (or an AA-level player with a high draft pick).
If he doesn’t extend his current contract, they will need to trade and if he picks a certain club, the club will definitely do its best to offer as fair a deal as possible.

Will that be pick 2 and 2 late 1sts, doubtful.

If Hayward is off the menu and we have the salary cap, I believe Hardwick to be the next best free agent forward out there. Also has been a quality defender over the journey.

His impact forward for the “struggling” Hawks has been quite spectacular on occasion this year.
Could be another good cheap pick up who can play both ends and is reliable and durable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back