2024 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

I did the free gold upgrade but I won't be shocked that my actual package is still the bronze once it comes through.

My membership pack has arrived as well 😊. Like the scarf. I have bont on my card. Pity I can't wear it to a doggies game in Qld 😔.

Can you spot the odd badge out?

I was surprised when I saw it. The others were like a prestige pin.
This is like an I’m 5 today birthday badge.

Black Friday almost half price for a 9 game bronze membership.

Nice slap in the face for all members who have already committed.

What a club!
We complain about that. We complain about the disbenift of buying a membership early and missing out on the SEN membership day discount. Result - the club ignores us . There is a message there and I have understood it. I won’t be complaining again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you remind me of that upgrade again? I know I missed it
I think it was just converting your membership to a digital membership (ie. get none of the merch/cards thrown in) and get upgraded to gold for free. Very good deal.

I think it was just converting your membership to a digital membership (ie. get none of the merch/cards thrown in) and get upgraded to gold for free. Very good deal.
Yep, was either silver or gold upgrade. Have stood on level 1 for 15 years now, the legs are getting older so the game day upgrade will be good this year.

Well I decided to get a digital membership and get the free upgrade to a Gold membership.

My membership pack arrived in the mail so clearly something has gone awry.

Well I decided to get a digital membership and get the free upgrade to a Gold membership.

My membership pack arrived in the mail so clearly something has gone awry.
Is the membership at least upgraded?

Is the membership at least upgraded?

anybody aware if you buy the bronze general package for Level 3 and if you want to upgrade a seat on gameday on Level 2 or Level I the cost for the seat just for that game and does when purchasing that package does it allow you to pay per month for that specific membership ?

Last edited:
Did any other members not get the Power and Milesi Q&A email sent
I didn't, but maybe it's payback for not giving them my new credit card details.

I'm still hoping to see if they'll take a bank transfer instead.

All I get is Sons of the West on repeat. There's only so much of that I can take. Unless of course it's 6pm on the last Saturday in September. In which case I'll listen to it all night.

Love the 3 game reserves seat option. With 3 young kids I will struggle to get to games, but this membership gives me great flexibility to know I will have a reserved seat for the few games I’ll manage to attend.

I have a 9 home game bronze, social club and aflw membership that auto renewed this year and for some reason the payments are listed as $8.50 cheaper per month, the membership team said it was all in order but not sure? wouldn't expect price to go down so not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did we receive a special gather round barcode? Do we not get one if we have only 5 game membership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back