Game Day 2024 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OA and rocker sharing a cell?

Oh My Wow GIF
He was a gentleman, a filthy, horny, depraved, gentleman.

Don't want to shitcan him, but in a side this talented, how does Fantasia hold his spot week in, week out?
Just seems like injuries have seen the game go past him.
I get that the Blues have had some injuries but just reckon he doesn't give them much.
There are no other small/mediums to take his place

Martin injured all the time
Cuningham injured
Motlop injured
Fogarty injured
Moir nowhere near AFL ready

He’s not in our best 23 but we have literally nothing else at present

Don't want to shitcan him, but in a side this talented, how does Fantasia hold his spot week in, week out?
I get that the Blues have had some injuries but just reckon he doesn't give them much.
Agree. It's a shame because he was such a talent. Probably worth a crack if he didn't cost them much. Funny that they've had so many injuries and he's not one of them 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was thinking that too. No idea why the blues even listed him let alone playing him.

Thank god Walsh is getting KOTD with Heeney reverting to his usual mediocre self and Zilliams being a shitshow again.

I need to upgrade my defenders but I have too many other problems to fix and not enough money or trades to fix them.

Last nights debacle:
Miller
Stewart
Clohesy

Tonight's muppets:
Walsh
Heeney
Grundy

Going just great. :rolleyes:

But hey, at least I can LOL at the teams who still have ZWilliams. HAHA you flogs!

scans own team

chandler-bing-laughing-then-crying-7hih9p6dcr1eucho.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back