Game Day 2024 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank heck I no longer have Zilliams
Me neither mate
Cat Relaxing GIF by The Dodo

I am convinced BT punts on AFL and barracks for teams as a consequence. I think he's so unprofessional. He was so on at the start being pro blues, now he's calling the game like he's at a funeral.
Nah it's just The Narrative has been spoiled.

They know the best story (in their opinion) is the Melbourne team with the big supporter base winning against the odds vs the top of the table team. And it's not playing out like that so he's flat.

So much sports coverage is like that. They shoe-horn a good guys vs bad guys narrative whenever possible, because it's easier than actually analysing and discussing what's happening on the field.

Nah it's just The Narrative has been spoiled.

They know the best story (in their opinion) is the Melbourne team with the big supporter base winning against the odds vs the top of the table team. And it's not playing out like that so he's flat.

So much sports coverage is like that. They shoe-horn a good guys vs bad guys narrative whenever possible, because it's easier than actually analysing and discussing what's happening on the field.

Man, that is so spot on.
That’s the difference between true sports commentators and washed up footballers calling the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back